Chapter 20 (After WAVE)

*Minzy's POV*

I left message for Lay a few days ago about this. But as I looked at his ace when he entered the conference room, it looked like he didn't get it. Me and him we got along about a week ago after their concert. To be honest I didn't knew how I started to like him. But it felt good. He is like the kindest and cutest person. Only if we have met in normal circumstances it would have been better.

I had to go back to NCI building with my team for paper work. I was the first one to leave the room. I couldn't get the time to talk to Lay. I hope he doesn't get anything wrong.

*Anonymous POV*

Reporters had many questions to ask, Minzy excused herself and let her team mates to continue with it. She took her things and walked out of the room.

She was accompanied by a few people out. She dialed a number on her mobile while she got in her car and drove off.

*EXO DORM*

''So everything got back to normal. The criminal got arrested and now everyone can rest and enjoy their lifes. PHEW.'', it was baekhyun with his precious thoughts.

''Honestly Baek can you ever for at least once try to use your head for good.'' It was D.O who was annoyed with BAEK's statement . He hitted baeks head lightly.

How could he say eveything went back to where it belonged the best. Lay won't be the same I guess. He thought.

''yaa boyaa... Ain't I right?'' He asked with his puppy eyes looking at D.O.

''I don't know either Baek. Let's hope it will.'' He said and went out.

HIHI IT IS A REAL SHORT OF AN UPDATE TO COME UP WITH BUT I AM STRUCK HERE WITH C LANGUAGE AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A BIT OF IT.....

ANYWAYS THANKS TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL READING <3 YOU ALL....

Keep supporting EXO and his FIC too...