~:Chapter Three:~

I roll up in front of a nice two story house. I look at my phone and I see that it's the right place. I put my phone in my back pocket. I turn off my car and put the keys in my purse. I walk up to his door and knock. After a while Jonah opens the door with a big smile.

"Hey Jonah," I said as he let's me in his house.

"Hey Alexandra," he says as he closed the door. He showed me where to put my purse. I looked around, where is his family? Please tell me we aren't here alone.

"You have a nice house," I say while smiling as I'm walking right behind him. We go into his kitchen.

"Thanks. You're actually the first girl that came over. I invited my past girlfriends but.... They never wanted to, they didn't even like me," Jonah said while looking down. A ray of guilt just hid me right now. I feel bad.. Why did I agree to do this?

"Were they all dares," I ask. That would be horrible if I'm another girl that got dared to ask him out.

"Nope, they just did it for pity. I hope no one ever asks me because of a dare. That is just plain rude," Jonah says. Heheh yea.... I feel bad now.

"Yeah I don't understand those type of people," I said. He looks down at his phone.

"So, me and my friends are gonna go hang out tomorrow. They were wondering if you wanna come. They want to meet you," He says as he looks up and smiles. Honestly, if cute/adorable smiles can kill I'd be dead. I like his smile.

"Uh sure. What are their names," I ask. I just wonder who is going. 

"So there is Corbyn Besson, Zach Herron, Jack Avery, and Daniel Seavey. They are all super nice and really funny. I think you will like them," Jonah said smiling. Yeah, except one. I guess this is a chance to talk to Reed again. "Come on let's go outside," he said as he grabbed my hand and took me outside. Once we got out I see this little table with food and candle light. He pulls out the chair and gestured me to sit. I smiled and sat down. He pushed the chair in and walked to the other side. 

"Wow, this is fancy. No one ever done this for me," I said smiling a lot. He is so sweet also! More reasons to get the guilt feeling.

"Really? This fancy," he said laughing, "The appetizers is onion rings, the main dish is mac and cheese, and your drink is apple juice." Jonah was just laughing for a bit. I laughed also, it was pretty funny tho. I looked around the table and I started laughing a little more because it looks fancy. I mean like the apple juice is in a wine glass.

{After dinner}~ I actually enjoyed the 'fancy' dinner. There was a lot of laughter. I just got in my car. I decided to change the contact stuff for him.. I did take a photo of him that is perfect for the picture. I laughed when I saw it. I put my phone down and drove home.

I get home. Once I walk inside I went to my room. I see that Jonah texted me so, I texted back.

 I see that Jonah texted me so, I texted back

After we just said good night. I do need to sleep we both are going somewhere. To bowling I believe.

{Next morning}~I woke up to a ringing phone. I look at my phone and laughed once I saw the photo of Jonah.

"Hello," I said while smiling and still slightly laughing.

"Hey, so I'm gonna pick you up if you like it or not so send me you address," he paused, "Please."

"I can drive myself. I'll be fine," I said.

"Nooooo! I wanna do it. Pleasee," he said. I laughed slightly.

"Fine.. But, your only doing it once," I said.

"Okay see you later! Text me the address," Jonah said. The he hung up. I texted him my address and just smiled. I honestly didn't feel like driving and he seemed like he really wanted to pick me up. 

I decided to take a shower.

{1 hour later}~ Some how I took an hour shower but ehh. I got dressed and walked back o my room.

I smile as I'm looking at myself in the mirror

I smile as I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I look so pretty today. It's honestly rare for me to call myself pretty.

"Hey beautiful," I hear Jonah say behind me. I jumped and looked at him and smiled. He started shaking his head. "Why do you like wearing makeup? I know it's not to impress guys I am just confused," Jonah said.

"It's basically like self defense. Like going all natural isn't safe anymore trust me I've learned that lesson," I said. This world is now like really cruel. "When your little it doesn't matter what you look like. Middle school is when people judge other people. Now high school, it's like girls are expected to wear make up or it's the end of the world," I said while looking down.

"Wow. I never thought about it like that," Jonah said.

"Yeah. Boys typically don't," I said laughing slightly. 

"Anyways lets go. Another friend is going by the way, he is really nice don't worry. I've been here for long enough," he says laughing.

"When did you get here," I asked smiling. I kinda Ignored the fact 

"I think like 5 minutes before you started your shower," He said laughing. I looked down as I start to blush. "Your mom is so nice. I had a lovely conversation with her," Jonah said. We just walked to the car. My mom being nice? She hasn't been nice since my brother lived with us..