~:Chapter Sixteen:~

I hung out with Daniel and Jonah all day it was so much fun! I made a new best friend which is good since Kathrine refused to talk to me. Me and Jonah were in his car headed over to his place. His mom asked if me and him could watch Svea as every had things to do but, I'm gonna watch her alone cause Jonah has work.

"You excited to watch Svea?" Jonah said breaking up the silence. I start smiling.

"Kinda. I love her she is so adorable but I'm a little nervous. What if she decides she doesn't like me?" I said putting my head back, as he slightly laughs.

"She loves you when you left that night and when she woke up she explained how amazing you are," he said grabbing my hand, I started smiling more. But, I stopped smiling once I thought about what Svea said that night... No one can compare to Stacy. I look at Jonah and then when I saw him starting to look at me I looked away.

"You okay?" Jonah asked.

"I remembered something Svea said that night," I said as he looked over a little concerned, "she told me after I tucked her in bed she told me that she likes me but nobody can compare to Stacy." I look over at him. His smile faded away fast. He hasn't said anything for a while and let go of my hand. It's been minutes I just decided to go on my phone. I didn't notice the bitch face I had until he said something after almost 10 minuets.

"I'm sorry.. She was amazing sweet and beautiful , she moved last year and Stacy and Svea used to do a lot of things together. After she moved I found out she dated me to get closer to Jack and that failed apparently and Svea doesn't know I decided not to tell her," Jonah said. I kinda got jealous when he said the first part. But the name sounds familiar. I stayed quiet this time. "Please say something. She is outta my life for good and I swear to you that she is so please just for get about her."

"It's fine.. Just don't explain her like that I don't know I just don't like it," I said quietly. He grabs my hand again as we park in front of his house.

"Trust me no one can compare to you. You're more than beautiful," Jonah said smiling. I started to smile and we both leaned in for a kiss. We get out of the car and head inside. I've decided to try to get her to like me more than Stacy.

"Alexandra!" I hear Svea scream as she ran up to hug me. I hugged her back. Jonah went up to go take a shower

"Hey little one ready for a day with me?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah!" She said giggling and smiling big.

"I'm gonna be with Jonah for a bit until he leaves. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Of course I'll just watch TV go to your lover," she said I laughed as I walked upstairs. I go in Jonah's room and see a shirtless Jonah and him in his boxers. I was just looking at him and I couldn't get my eyes off that's how it felt. I slightly but my lip. He turned around and started laughing.

"Take a picture it would last longer," he said as I looked down and started blushing a lot.

"I didn't mean to stare," I said laughing a bit.

"Yeah sure," he said as he walked over to me to give me a kiss then went back to get dressed. I looked at him and just couldn't stop thinking how hot he is. Jesus I am falling for him. I'm falling hard!