~:Chapter Twenty-Seven:~

{Kathrine's POV} I listened in Jonah's and Alexa's conversation. That is never happening. I gotta get between them. I really can't let her have a happy ending. She ditched me to be with the losers, so I pulled out my phone and made a fake text message between me and her. I see the door open just in time as I finished and I see Jonah.

"She's lying to you. I hope you know that." I said as he is almost passed me. He stops and starts to turn around.

"Are you sure you're not lying?" he said rolling his eyes.

"Oh really you're gonna call someone with proof a liar?" I said holding out my phone to show him my 'proof'. He read through the texts and shook his head. He looks pissed off. "You know Reed is also behind this. As you can tell by the text. I'm sorry I guess she wants to ruin your high school experience." All he does is give me my phone again and goes back inside.

{Alexandra's POV} "Are you fucking serious?" I hear Jonah say behind me. I look at him and see tears rushing down his face. I looked at him confused. "Don't act like you don't know! Kathrine showed me the messages. You just wanna fuck up my life." He kept yelling at me.

"First of all, when did you decide to listen to her? Second of all, what messages?" I said fighting back. All Jonah did was run out. I ran out the door yelling his name.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I mess anything up?" Kathrine said. I turned around and just quickly pulled out my phone. "What are you doing?"

"Texting my brother." I said lying. I pulled out the camera and recorded to have her confess what she did. "What have you done anyways?"

"I tricked your little boyfriend. Oh! Wait, he isn't your boyfriend oops. It's easy to get into his head." She said laughing. "I did the fake texts that we used to do and he believed it."

"What did it say?" I said as she showed me her phone. I shook my head. "You fucking brought Reed into this. I need to go talk to Jonah. "

"Oh good luck with that. Like he'll believe you anyways." she said. This time I laughed. "What are you laughing about?"

"As you were confessing about what you did I got it all on video. So, good luck trying to get into his head anymore." I said before I ran off to go to Jonah's house.

!!!!TRIGGER WARNING: If you are sensitive to gore, mentions of self-harm and worse stuff I suggest you don't read further ahead!!!! No complaints please I am warning you now.

{Jonah's POV} She really doesn't love me. I had hope, but I fell for someone who is a stone cold bitch. Ugh! I can't stop thinking about our first kiss by the Hollywood sign, our monthly 'fancy' dinners, how sweet she was when I got sick. Oh, how she was with Svea, also how adorable she looks in my shirts and sweatshirts. Why did this happen to me? Her hugs, her kisses, and just about everything. But, now I know that it was all lies and none of it was true even though it felt real. I guess dreams are only fantasies. I can't believe I'm that blind to see that she was lying about her emotions.

I ran into my room and saw my reflection. I look like a mess. I threw the stuffed animal she got me a long time ago across the room and screamed. I hate being alone, but I can't ever trust anyone again. My own best friend was helping her. I put my head against the wall. I kept seeing those text messages that Kathrine showed me. Thoughts of Alex keep popping up all the things that made me happy, but the happiness is all gone. In fact I don't feel anything. I kept clenching my fists tighter and tighter as I felt the warm sensation of relief, but there is something telling me I need more. I started slamming my fists into the wall. I know I should stop, but the more blood I see the more I keep punching.

I walked over to my mirror again. I looked at myself and then focus on something else on the dresser. I walked over to the dresser and picked up the pill bottle. I examined the bottle.

"Sleeping pills, huh? I could really use them right now." I said to myself as I opened the bottle. I took one pill. "I may need another." I took a second pill. "You know what. Fuck it." I took the rest of the pills. I started thinking about Svea and how this could effect me and my family. I started to write I'm sorry on the wall with my own blood. I think I'm starting to hear something cause I hear someone walk upstairs, but I'm home alone. I don't think any of it is cause of how blurry it is.

"Jonah?" I hear Alex say as she knocks on the door. I don't think she is here. She wouldn't be. I hear banging on my door now. "Jonah! Open the door." I cover my ears, but then everything went black.

{Alexandra's POV} I hear a big thud. Instead of knocking I grabbed the key thing from on top of his door and opened it. I gasp as I see the sorry written in blood, and the hole in the wall. He's laying on the ground looking lifeless. Jonah has bloody hands and an empty pill bottle near him, tears start rushing down my cheeks.

"No, no, no." I said running over to Jonah. I kept lightly hitting his face to try to wake him up. I also tried to feel his heartbeat. "Jonah, please don't leave me!" I said as I tried picking him up to take him to my car. It took me a while, but I finally got him into my car. On the way to the hospital I couldn't stop crying. "Why did you do this Jonah? Ugh, I love you so much please don't leave me. I was about to bust Kathrine for getting inside your head." I kept talking to myself. I finally get to the hospital and as I carry him through the urgent care area. The nurse saw me and yelled at the doctors to get the bed. I helped them to get him on it once they started taking him to the emergency room The nurse pulled me to the desk to talk to me.

"Hello miss can you tell me who is the patient, his date of birth, and best cell phone to call." she said. I gave her all the information. I gave her my number and his moms number. She told me she'll only call me when I can come back. I nodded and left the hospital. I quickly called Jonah's mom to tell her to meet at her house cause I need to tell her something important like immediately. This isn't gonna be easy.