~:Chapter Twenty-Five:~

"Got your usual coffee." I said as I sat by him at the table. He smiled and put his head on my shoulder. Our last week of school. This is weird. Oceania is already gone on a trip and I'm not gonna see or able to text Ocean for the whole summer since she is on the trip and she doesn't want to be on her phone and miss any moment. "Imma miss this."

"Well, next year is still here. Don't worry." Corbyn said smiling.

"What if something happens between me and Jonah?" I said with the dare thing popping up.

"Hmm I don't know. Hopefully we all don't hate you so we can hang out with you," Jack said. I smiled slightly. The bell rang so we all went to class. I got to admit it's boring with out my only friend in every class. I got a text so I checked it since we aren't doing anything.

Tears started forming once I noticed she has Jonah in first period

Tears started forming once I noticed she has Jonah in first period. Once the bell rang I ran to his class. I see him walk out. He looks at me and shakes his head and walks away.

"Wait, Jonah!" I said running by his side. He starts to unfold a crumpled paper.

"Seriously? A dare? And I thought you were different." He threw the paper down and I quickly grabbed it. I started crying.

"Apparently I didn't have to tell him. Another plan of mine unfolded." Kathrine said as I noticed people with the paper. I go to my locker to grab my books and tons of the same paper fell. I ignored it and closed my locker and ran to class. Everyone was whispering about me. I examined the paper to try to figure out who did this.

"Ms. Deming to the principals office." I hear on the loud speaker. I sunk in my seat before grabbing my stuff and going to the office. Once I get in they point where I need to go. I get in the office and close the door

"Do you know anything about this?" the councilor said with the principal right by her. I took deep breaths.

"I was dating Jonah as a dare at first, but I love him now I didn't wanna hurt him." I said balling my eyes out. They put the tissues in front of me.

"We are talking about the posters sweetie." The principal said. I looked up.

"All I know is Kathrine is behind it." I said shrugging and tears still falling. They looked at each other and wrote stuff down. I was in there for a while talking about everything and my councilor told me what I should do. Like trying to talk to Jonah and trying to get a hold of him and stuff like that. I don't think its gonna be that easy. She told me I can come in her office again later during any class and everyday if I would like. I might just do it and mainly during my last class cause I have no one in there. I went back to second period and there is like 25 minutes left in class so we did nothing really. I think in all my classes we aren't doing anything cause finals was last week and now teachers don't have to do anything. I keep looking over at Jonah who is just looking at his phone with a mad and sad looking face. I put my head down. I fucked up everything. Why did I do that stupid dare?? I'm crying once again. I unfolded the paper saying what I did. Who did this? I looked at the familiar handwriting. Oh—my—gosh! I know who did it!!

<lunchtime> I looked at the handwriting compared to notes I have in my locker. It is him! I started to walk over angrily to the group I used to hang out with a lot. I noticed how Jonah isn't there so I was glad he isn't gonna see me blow up. Everyone else was looking at me like I'm a villain I ignored it so I wouldn't cry.

"DANIEL SEAVEY DID YOU DO THIS?!" I yelled at him once I got there showing him the paper. A wave of gilt on his face hit.

"I—Uh." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Drea what are you talking about?" Reed said confused. "Why would you think Daniel, your best friend do that anyways?"

"Cause of the handwriting! You wouldn't think I would notice it after all the notes he would give me saying how happy he is that I'm his friend." I said as Daniel looked down.

"What's going on here?" I hear Jonah say behind me. My heart broke even more.

"Daniel tell me. Did you do this?" I said calmly. Daniel looked up and I hear Jonah scoff. "Okay Jonah. Tell me this isn't your best friends handwriting." I turned around and his eyes widened.

"Okay yeah I did it! Your fault. Kathrine told me that you're just gonna end up bitchy to us anyways and that we never mattered!" Daniel finally said. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Daniel you're an idiot! You think I'll actually be a bitch to you? Zach? Corbyn? Jack? And Jonah? You know that you guys were like family! And you know how much I love Jonah! I loved all you guys more than my real family! No offense Reed. If you truly think that why have I been crying? Huh?" I kept yelling and tears rushing down my cheeks. I kept going and going. "If you truly think I'll be bitchy to you and you're gonna listen to Kathrine who isn't my best friend anymore who I ditched cause you guys brought a better side out of me! Daniel, I don't think we can be best friends any so take this back." I threw my matching bracelet with him at him. I see Daniel starting to cry I was about to say something and then Reed stood up.

"Drea, go. You aren't being nice." Reed said.

"He is the one that put up the posters! The one that made Jonah know a bad way I told him I wanted to tell him and make sure he understands how I feel! I was confident enough to tell him but no! Every time I walk through the halls I get looked at and laughed at more. I see the posters everywhere I look." I said as Reed told me to go again. I finally left but I ran crying. I can't believe my own best friend backstabbed me. This is gonna be a long boring upsetting summer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey all! Author here! I know this is an upsetting chapter I almost cried making just so you all know. I hope you like it so far<3