~:Chapter Thirty:~

<That Thursday> It's been four days since Jonah was put in that hospital. He still isn't up. Everyone else is losing hope of him living at this point. I'm not giving up! I can't lose him after everything that happened. I walked into school and I finally see Kathrine. She's been gone for the past three days. That was nice, but now it's like the devil came back to rule his, well her, hell. I walked past her looking down at my phone.

"Oh hey Alexa!" She said grabbing my attention.

"Um hi?" I said confused with a slight attitude.

"I heard what happened about your lover boy. I guess he didn't listen to you." She said with a laugh. I started standing straights and looked at her with a glare.

"Don't joke about that. That's fucked up!" I said angrily.

"Oh why? None of us care if he's gone or not. Oh, wait you do I guess." She said with a bitchy tone.

"Drea come on." I hear Reed say. I looked over.

"Ohh look your brother is here to hold you back like always." Kathrine said laughing.

"Oh, not this time." I said before flinging myself on to her. We started fighting and I don't wanna stop after all the problems she made. We just kept going. I was getting more punches on her then she did with me. Maybe like ten minutes later we both were in the office. I got her nose to bleed and she has her hand over her eye. I only have a hand over my eye. It's like throbbing!

"Alexa in my office now." Katy said demanding. I lowered my head an walked in there. "Seriously? You fought her? I know she's a brat, but still. You're better then that Alexa." She is giving me a look of disappointment. I slid down in my chair. "You know what's gonna happen?" I shook my head. "You might be suspended for either three days or a week."

"It's not my fault she was just basically pushing me." I said finally. "She was joking around about Jonah and how he could be dying."

"Okay that's not good, but still you shouldn't have fought her." She said lecturing me more. I sat in there until the principal called my mom and then told me that I'm suspended for a week. "Listen I'll talk to him and tell him what she's been doing and I'll text you to inform you what happens with her." She whispered as she walked me into the front of the office.

{Kathrine's POV} I walked into the principals office and sat in the chair in front of the desk. I waited for the lady that pulled Alexa in to talk to the principal. It was like 10 minuets later and he came inside. I was calm cause I know for a fact how much trouble I'm in.

"Kathrine this is the third fight this month." The principal said sounding angry. All I did was shrug and he rolled his eyes. "I have no choice, but to expel you now. You got in too many fights this year and also bulling is not acceptable at our school." I was surprised.

"Wait, what?" I said confused. "I never bullied anyone in my life!"

"Alexandra? And also you made jokes about Jonah in the hospital." He said explaining. For about an hour we were fighting until my dad came. That stupid Alexa is gonna pay.

{Alexandra's POV} "Suspended? What did you do?" My mom yelled at me as I get into her car.

"I may have gotten into a fight." I said sinking in the seat. She looked at me with a stern look. "It's not my fault Kathrine was being a bitch."

"Oh Kathrine?" She said and then paused. "Did you win?" I looked at her shocked. "I mean like if you didn't I will ground you cause that's disappointing."

"Well, I don't know but she was the only one with a bloody nose." I said shrugging.

"That's my girl!" My mom said laughing I slightly laughed. "Okay do you want me to drop you off with Jonah or do you wanna come home now and go later?"

"I'll just go home now and go out later. Thanks mom." I said.

"No problem honey. I'm just glad you fought that bitch. I hated her." My mom said flat out.

"I know mom. I don't like her anymore after all she did to me." I said crossing my arms and looking out the window. Me and my mom talked about random things. I'm super happy she isn't upset about this, but I know who will be.. Reed. Once we got home I called the hospital to make sure I can spend the night. Once I got the okay for sleeping there I decided to take a nap since it's only like 10:38.

All of a sudden my phone rang, so I popped up. I picked it up and started talking to the lady at the hospital. She told me that I should come soon. Is Jonah awake? Oh my gosh! I bolted out the door. Full on sprint to the car. I drove fast to the hospital, well as much as I can. Once I got there I went up to the floor he is at. The nurse pulled me to the side and brought me in front of the door that he's behind.

"I don't have any good news." She said. My heart stopped. "I'm sorry.. Jonah didn't make it." I ran into the room and ran by his side. I started crying as I grabbed his hand. I couldn't do anything but feel useless. It's all my fault!