~:Chapter Nineteen:~

I stayed in the bathroom to do my makeup

I stayed in the bathroom to do my makeup. In the meantime I was kinda eased dropped on my brother and my boyfriend to see what they would say.

"I haven't seen you this happy in forever, Jonah." Reed said with a happy tone in his voice.

"Yeah I think I found the one girl that I'll love forever. She stole my heart there is just something about her that makes me wanna run to her forever and also she is just ugh I can't explain." Jonah said as I hear his bed squeak. He must've fell on it. I started smiling and tears started to form in my eyes. I really hope this dare is off. Well, I don't know. UGH! I quickly finished doing my makeup and went out of the bathroom. I hugged Reed and then went over and hugged Jonah as he was on the bed he pulled me in his lap as I tried to get up. I smile and burred my face in his neck. I heard Reed do a ew noise. I turned my body to face him.

"Well, Drea how is Kathrine?" Reed asked as I felt Jonah put his arms around my waist

"Ugh, don't even. I'm done with her she's been being a huge bitch. Especially since I started dating Jonah." I said rolling my eyes. I took a deep breath and tilted my head. We stayed silent for like 10 minuets. "Well, boys where are we gonna go today?" I lifted my head and looked at Reed.

"We are gonna go to this one place at the lake it's beautiful and cool. It's one of our favorite spots and we always go there while a break is ending or just whenever." Jonah said  as he is putting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled at him. He's gonna show me a special place of his and his friends I guess I won into their hearts also.

<hour later> We finally picked up all the guys and now we are headed to the lake. Apparently it's a 10 minuets drive so it's not gonna be that bad. I was playing my music and the song say you won't let go turned on. Me and Jonah looked at each other and smiled. We both started singing it and held each other's hand. It's our song after the LA trip we declared it to be our song. Everyone else was laughing at us and rolling their eyes.

"Ahh we are here." Reed says as he pulls up to the lady to pay for the thing.

"Oh hey you guys. Usual spot far from everyone?" She said laughing as Reed gave her money.

"You know it Shelly." Reed said smiling. Damn they do come here a lot. She gave Reed his pass and we started going to their spot and man it took forever.

"No one ever comes over here so we just blast music and do whatever we want. No one tells us anything cause no one is ever over here." Jack said after he noticed that I was kinda looking at the place weird. I smiled and got out of the car. It's honestly beautiful.

"You're the first girl to ever come to our spot." Zach said laughing a bit. I looked at Jonah.

"Really?" I said shocked. All the guys nodded and some said yeah. I started smiling I must be that liked around here. We all unload the car and set up at the place. Every guy was shirtless and in there swim trunks and I was in a two piece. The guys started to play music. I started to tense up as someone wrapped their arms around me.

"Hey there beautiful." I hear Jonah whisper in my ear. I started to relax I turned around and looked at him. He bit his lip as he looked down at me. I laughed and kissed him on the lips.

"Okay can you two not kiss here I'm happy for your happiness but still." Corbyn said crossing his arms.

"Oh hush your just sad that the girl you like is across the state." I said laughing. He stood up.

"You wanna fight shorty." Corbyn said walking closer.

"Oh no you didn't. I may be short but I can still bitch slap you." I said. Everyone was laughing hard. Me and Corbyn started laughing and hugged it out. We get like this all the time but never actually do anything.

"Oh yeah! How is that mystery girl in New York? You still haven't told us her name." Daniel said still laughing a bit.

"Oh she's good. I don't wanna say just because if it doesn't work, but I might see her during the summer." Corbyn said smiling. There is this girl he has been talking to for the past 2 weeks and he has been FaceTiming her and taking to her hella, but apparently they aren't dating. He hasn't told us her name or anything about her only that she is our age, well, except Zach, and that she is in New York.

"Welllll, I wish you luck my dude, but now it's time to party before school and then summer break is next." I said smiling and everyone started to dance around.

I started to go in the water. The water was up to my stomach and I just stood there smiling at the view.

"It's so beautiful." I said as Jonah started to come closer to me.

"Yeah just like you." He said as he started to put his arm around me.

"Why are you so flirty hmm." I said looking at him.

"Cause, I feel like I have everything in my hand and I don't wanna lose it." He said still looking at the view. I rolled my eyes and elbowed him.

"You will never lose me I love you to much to leave you." I said smiling. He finally looked at me and he started to dance with me in the water to the music. I started smiling. This moment is beautiful I never wanna lose it.