~:Chapter Thirty-Six:~

<couple months later> It's been a few months since Jonah came home. We made the most of our junior year and our last free summer. Well all except Zach who was a sophomore. This is the year where we are pushed to find out who we wanna be. Me and Ocean we haven't thought about anything about our band. We figured out that we should get one more person in the band. Other than that we just have been chilling.

Me and Ocean are hanging out at the mall and getting things planned for my birthday that is soon, like in two days soon. I'm excited, but scared I'm turning 18 and I'm turning into an adult. My real life starts soon. I don't know what I'm gonna do and what's gonna happen.

"Okay is this guy is starting to talk to me." Ocean said as we sat down for coffee. I look up at my phone and gave her a look.

"So you're over my brother?" I said with a faint laugh. She's liked him since we were freshmen.

"No." She paused. "I don't know. I feel like I am but you know those people that make you smile and happy and you feel one way and you know they never will?"

"Well not really, but I can guess how it feels." I said shrugging. "But try to talk to the mystery guy and see if it will work out." Ocean started nodding.

"Well at some point you'll meet mystery guy, but as of right now let's go to our store." She said getting up grabbing her drink that mainly was just been brought out. I grab mine and we start heading off.

We walk into the music store with bunch of people making music. Me and Ocean start smiling and walked over to the pianos. We did our thing of playing and singing. We laughed after a bit. We were wondering around the store and smiling. Me and Ocean stopped as we heard a girl playing drums really good. We started to watch as we saw her getting into it. I started clapping and cheering. She gave us a smile and laugh.

"Bro we need her to be our drummer! We were talking about how we should get one." Ocean said pulling my arm. I looked at Ocean and back to the girl.

"We can try, but the girl doesn't know us." I said shrugging. Ocean pulled me closer to the girl.

"Hey my fans." She said laughing as we walk up to her. She pushed her long blonde hair out of her face.

"You were amazing! I was wondering if you would be interested into being in a band." Ocean said with a smile.

"Hmm I'll think about it. Is it only you two?" She asked looking at us.

"Yeah it is. Well, uh let me give you my number, so you can text me when you got it planned or if you just want to hangout." I said as I pulled up my number for her to save.

"Okay got it thank you. I'll talk to you guys soon." She said as she got up gave us a wave and left.

"Hopefully she says yes. She seems cool." Ocean said sounding excited. I laughed as we walked out and started to headed to the exit. We walked to my car and sat in there for a while. I sighed.

"My mom is bugging me more about college." I said resting my head back and locking my phone. My mom is making me think about college and stressing about my future. I can't even plan my day for tomorrow how can I plan my future.

"Don't worry about it yet as you are having a midlife crisis I found something cool." Ocean said trying to boost up my mood. "Look at this." She put her phone in front of my face. I was reading it and it made me smile.

"Battle of the bands? But, the problem is that we need that girl to say yes to join." I said giving her the phone back.

"Well, we can see later." She said shrugging. We went home and watched movies before the guys came over. Once they came over we were talking about my birthday plans.

"I don't wanna do anything for my birthday, but stay home." I said after they asked me what my plan is. "I'm only getting old and it's not important."

"Hell no we are gonna party." Ocean said pushing me a bit. "It's your eighteenth who knows maybe it's the last birthday we will be together." I looked over at her.

"I'm not gonna change my mind we can all hang out here perfectly fine." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm taking you out to dinner then. My treat for my princess." Jonah said as he starts playing with my hair.

"Fine okay. That's all I'm accepting." I said crossing my arms. We all changed the subject and I went on my phone. I get a text from an unknown number. Once I read it I sprung up. "Ocean she got back to me!" Ocean ran to my side and looked at it.

 "Ocean she got back to me!" Ocean ran to my side and looked at it

I texted Kailee back. I gave her my address and the perfect time to come over.

"Woah what is the excitement about." Reed says laughing.

"We might sign up for battle of the bands." Ocean said. "Well if she wants to be in our band."

"Oh you guys still do that?" Zach said with a slight laugh.

"Yeah of course." Ocean said.

"I'll never be in a band. That's a lot of work." Zach said.

"Just watch you'll be in one of the greatest boy bands in a few years." I said laughing. "I can imagine little Zach being in a band and so many girls falling for him."

"Nah I got one girl on my mind." Zach said. Both me and Ocean roll our eyes

"Not like that you doof! Like fangirls screaming your name in the crowd and you're up there on stage." Ocean said laughing. "Like you can still have your girl, but you'll have fans falling for you. Literally."

"I agree with Zach bands would be too much." Daniel said. "You gotta be around them all the time and write together." I heard Jonah, Jack, and Corbyn quietly agreeing.

"Nahhhh you just gotta find the right people." I said. "You know what I can imagine Daniel, Jack, Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn in a band they have that bond. Don't you agree Ocean?" I see Ocean thinking as she is looking at them.

"What about Reed?" Corbyn said.

"Reed has always been a lone wolf he would be the first to leave the band." I said laughing.

"She has a point." Reed said laughing.

"I can imagine a boy band with them oh my gosh. They already harmonize a lot. In the car they would be singing together. Also they are around each other almost everyday." Ocean said after a while. The boys rolled their eyes. "Oh hush we are only teasing. What girls would fall for you uglies?"

"Well I mean this one fell for me." Jonah said pointing at me.

"Well I mean this ugly is a cute one." I said laughing and giving Jonah a kiss.