~:Chapter Four:~

We stop in front of the bowling ally. Jonah runs to my side to open up the door. I smile and say thank you. We get inside and he directs me to where his friends are. As we are walking he grabs and starts holding my hand. As we approach them I noticed who the other guy is.. Reed Deming. I see him roll his eyes. All the guys looked at me and smiled.

"Woah, Jonah when you said you got a girlfriend I didn't think it would be your crush," the curly hair guy said. Jonah looked at me.

"Yeah. I'm surprised myself," Jonah said smiling. I look down.

"Hm I'm not," Reed mumbled. I look at him and roll my eyes. 

"What did you say Reed," Jonah asked. Reed just said nothing and looked at his phone.

"Welp," a guy with blondish hair said, "I'm Corbyn Besson. Nice to finally meet you." After Corbyn told me he gave me a hug. I guess he's a hugger.

"I'm Zach Herron. Nice to meet you," the boy, who seems younger, said. Zach also hugged me. I think they all are huggers.

"It's very nice to meet you, I'm Daniel Seavey," a guy with a gap between his teeth, also a big smile, said. Daniel hugged me.

"I'm Jack Avery its nice to meet you," the curly haired guy said. Jack hugged me. Reed just said nothing. Everyone, except Reed, went to go get everyone's shoes. I chose to stay. Once they were gone Reed looked up.

"Really? Now your messing up MY best friends feelings? Like seriously, he is the sweetiest guy

I know," Reed says sounding mad. 

"That's why mom was so nice earlier... Your his best friend so he reminds her of you. So you know, I'm not gonna mess up his feelings," I said rolling my eyes.

"Reallyyyy? Your friends didn't dare you to date him," Reed asks. How does he know?

"Wait, how did you know," I ask.

"Your friends need to learn to be quite and your my sister," he says. I just look down. I go on my phone. I hear a slight laugh from Reed. I look up.

"What," I ask.

"That," he said pointing at my phone case.

"What about it? Dad got it for me," I said looking at it. I start to feel like crying. I always do when looking at this.

"Yeah dad.. The one you ignored? After becoming friends with fakes," Reed says. Tears started rolling down my face. Where are the guys?

"Reed shut up," I said quietly.

"No. Before high school you were this amazing girl who wasn't scared to take risks. I was proud to call her my sister! Now in high school you ignored mom, dad, and your brother. We were so close then Kathrine took you over and you pushed me away," Reed said. By this time I was crying. It was true... I see the boys coming back. I just pushed through them and ran outside.

Reed was right... The same day as my dads death he tried talking to me but I told him to go away. He had to go to work. When we found out the news my heart shattered. It was during the weekend so I locked my door and cried. Only time I would get out was for food. I went to school on Monday and I put a fake smile. Got home and cried. I did that for a half of month.......