~:Chapter Fourteen:~

We go outside for the burial part. I'm just in Jonah's arms crying. He is holding me close and not letting me go. He keeps rubbing my arm over and over again. Even after everything was done with I stayed in his arms crying. After like 5 minuets I broke loose and walked to the grave and put flowers down.

{One Hour later}~ I went to Jonah's house and hung out with him and Reed. Jonah's little sister is with us also. I let her sit on my lap. We all are watching My Little Pony since it's her favorite show. I'm laying back and Jonah's arm is around me I put my head on his shoulder and kept my arms around Svea. The guys are judging everything about the show and Svea keeps backing it up. I just laugh about the whole thing.

"How are the babies even made," Reed said. Jonah started laughing and I threw a pillow at Reed.

"This is a children's show Reed! Also there is a child here," I said laughing a bit. Svea looks so confused. This poor child.

"Whattttt it's a honest question a lot of people wonder it most likely," Reed said. I just shook my head and focused back to the show.

{half and hour later}~ "I should go back home soon" I said looking at Jonah. Reed left 10 minuets ago.

"Oh okay," he said. We both look at Svea who is passed out while she is laying in me.

"I can go out her in her bed," I said getting up kinda and putting her into my arms. Jonah directed me into her room. I put her into her bed and tucked her in.

"Are you leaving?" I hear her ask sleepily.

"Yeah. I'll be back here again I promise," I said giving her a hug and kissed her head.

"Yay. I kinda like you more other than anyone else that Jonah brought home. But, no one can compare to Stacy," she said with a yawn and closed her eyes. Soon she is back a sleep. I smiled, am I that like able? I walked away turned off the light and closed the door. I walk downstairs and see a sleepy Jonah on the couch.

"Okay I'm gonna leave," I said. I'm still thinking about what Svea said.. I'll ask him who Stacy is later. I kissed Jonah on the cheek and grabbed my things and started to head to the door until I noticed that Jonah looked cold. I put things on the table and grabbed a blanket and put it over him. I smiled on how cute he looks. Ugh I am falling for him. I grabbed my things trying to ignore what I said and went outside in the cold. I walked to my car and unlocked it. I started my car and started to dive home.

I get home and I parked my car and did everything. I don't wanna go inside I just feel like something bad is gonna happen or something. I opened the door and see my mom come into my view. I closed the door and headed to the stairs. All of a sudden she pushed me to the ground.

"Where the fuck were you?" She screamed. She has never been like this. Why now?

"I was at Jonah's house," I said trying to get up.

"Of course you were. I don't see why someone fucked up as you would date him," she said yelling. I finally got to my feet

"Me? Fucked up? You got the wrong person," I said. I started to walk up the stairs. She grabbed my wrist tight. And her grip got tighter and tighter.

"Yeah you are. Telling lies to everyone today. You don't care about your dad or even your family. All you care about is you and your little friend," she said. Her grip is still tight.

"Really?? I don't care about my dad? I love him to death. I would never lie about that shit," I yelled at her. She let go of me and tears started to fall off my cheeks.

"Oh really to death right? So that's why you ignored us basically for like almost a year," she said.

"I fucked up. I'm not gonna do that ever again," I said as I start to sit on the stairs looking at my arm.

"Yeah right," she said as she started to walk away.

"Really mom? I don't think this is how you should treat me. Your fucking daughter," I yelled as I got off the stairs and went back down. She turned around and started walking to me. She slapped my face hard.

"Don't you fucking dare raise your voice at me again. Also as of right now I'm ashamed to call you my daughter," she said with a cold toned voice.

"Yeah I'm ashamed to call you mom," I said quietly. She slapped me agin this time even harder. I quickly ran up the stairs before she could touch me agin and slammed my door shut and locked it. I laid in bed sobbing. My arm hurts and my cheek does. After a while I finally fell asleep.