~:Chapter Ten:~

I walk over to Jonah to go sit down as everyone is clapping. He gives me a giant hug.

"That was amazing," he said and then kissed my cheek. Oh god.. Are we doing the kissing stuff now ugh.

"Thanks, I just thought about what you said," I said smiling and giving him a tiny wink. He started smiling. Then not that long it was Jonah's turn. I clap a bit for him before. Tables next to me laughed a bit.

He sang I'm Yours and all he was doing was starring at me unless he closed his eyes. He came and sat by me.

"That was amazing," I said while giving him a hug.

"Thanks. Let's go we still have dinner to go to," Jonah said as we grab our stuff and started walking out after. I swear if we go somewhere fancy and expensive I'm gonna pay for half.

"Sooo, where are we going?" I asked so I know if I need to help out.

"You'll see," Jonah said with a smile. I roll my eyes and Jonah lets out a small laugh. He grabs my hand.

We get in front of this fancy looking restaurant. I glare over at Jonah. We go in and go to our table that our waiter showed us. I look at the prices and it's pretty expensive.

"Okay, we are gonna pay half and half," I said looking up at Jonah.

"Nahh I'm fine with paying for it," Jonah said still looking at his menu. I rolled my eyes and gave him a slight glare.

"Dude, no. I don't want you to spend a lot of money," I said.

"I think I'm gonna be alright to pay for it. If not you can help, okay?" he said finally looking up. I just agreed, so we don't make a big deal out of this.

[30 minutes later]- "And that's what happens when you give Daniel a watermelon," Jonah said as I'm dying of laughter.

"So, if I get him a watermelon he basically will become my bitch?" I said still laughing.

"Yes, something like that," Jonah said laughing. I see him pull out his phone and he told me he will be right back. I'm just sitting there and pulled out my phone and see that Jonah posted pictures of us and me at the karaoke place, also with a video of me singing. I started smiling and read his caption that made me blush. I get a text from Kathrine saying that I'm doing good with making him think that I actually like him. I hate how I'm doing this.

I get a text from John. He is my friend. Well, we had a tiny thing for a bit but, he wanted to take it to a next level so I left him. He is very difficult to deal with..

I basically slammed my phone on the table and sighed

I basically slammed my phone on the table and sighed. I can't believe him. Why does it even matter? People man they are a bunch of idiots!

I see Jonah come back and he smiles as he sat down. I smile back trying not to give away that I'm kinda angry.

"That was Dani he was just checking in," he said as he grabbed the check and paid. I quickly tried to put money in it but I was too late. I rolled my eyes as Jonah laughed at me.

After a few minutes the waiter came back and wished us a good rest of our night. Jonah put the rest of the money away and we left. He started to wrap his arm around me and pulled me closer. We walked like this all the way to the hotel.

We get back in our room and I took off my shoes and went in the bathroom to wipe my make up off and get ready for bed. I walk out of the bathroom and see that Jonah is already in his pajamas. I smiled as I noticed Jonah looking at me and smiling.

"I can't believe you actually put make up on to hide your natural beauty," he said smiling at me. I rolled into bed right by him and smiled.

"Well there is really rude people in this world who judges no matter what," I said as I feel Jonah pull me closer.

"Well I gotta day for one I love this no make up look," he said. I didn't respond since I fell asleep and so did he after a while.

Okay sorry for a kinda short chapter after a long time❤️ I promise I'll try to
post more