~:Chapter Twenty-Four:~

I walked a little longer with Ocean so my tears can dry. Hopefully Daniel didn't say anything Oceania calmed me down a lot. I gave her a hug before we headed off. We get to the spot and Jonah is still smiling as Daniel is no where to be found.

"Uh where's Daniel?" I asked while looking around.

"Oh he went in his tent he seemed off. I don't know why." Jack said. I just said oh and went to Jonah. Oceania went to her spot by Reed. I looked over at her confused and then we both relaxed.

<hours later> we've been hanging out and dancing around. Daniel came out and acted like nothing was wrong. I was pretty happy but I don't think me and him are cool with each other anymore. I don't know for sure though. It started to become late so Reed set up a fire and we were all surrounding it. We were telling each other scary stories. I kinda got spooked in some. Right now Corbyn is telling his and Oceania is looking scared. I see her covering her face. As Corbyn went through all the gore parts she turned to Reed and hugged him. I saw Reed smile and cuddle with her to not make her scared. I started to smile. I'm just normally cuddling with Jonah. Daniel keeps looking over at me.

"I think we should stop cause like Oceania is terrified." Reed said laughing a bit as I see her squeezing tightly on my brothers waist.

"Sleeping would maybe be hard for me." She said with a little laugh as she let's go of Reed.

"Hey if you want you can sleep in my tent." Reed said. Oceania started smiling and nodded. I looked over at her and him and smiled they would be hella cute! Ugh. I need to try to get them together.

It started getting late and so we all got in our tents. Me and Jonah made like a little bed for us. I started to snuggle with him. I hear a faint zipper.  After Jonah passed out I went out to the lake since I couldn't sleep. As I was walking over I see Daniel. I went far from him since he most likely doesn't want anything to do with me. I started slipping the sweatshirt that I stole from Jonah over my shoulders since I got cold. I closed my eyes. I hear walking after a while I look over and see Daniel approaching me.

"Hey." He said as he stood by me. I looked at him and smiled slightly. "Listen you must've found out I didn't tell Jonah. I might hate what you are doing but you're my best friend."

"Daniel I don't wanna break up with him ever." I said looking at him. Daniel looked at me and nodded. "I swear I gave up on this dare thing. From the first month to now I'm different."

"I can tell actually, but I may not like what you did to start this. But, you are my best friend." He said. After he said that I gave him a big hug. We sat outside and talked to each other for a while before we got tired. Once I got back into the tent with Jonah I started to snuggle with him. I smiled as I felt protected. I can't lose Jonah. You know how a home can be a person? Yeah that's how Jonah is to me.

<Couple Months Later> "Morning beautiful." Jonah said as I woke up. I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Happy four months." I started smiling more as I get more and more scared.

"Happy four months baby." I said as I got up. Jonah gave me a shirt I can wear since I forgot a clean shirt and surprisingly it sorta fit me. He told me it was too small for him. "It looks like I have no shorts on" I said loudly in the bathroom.

"Let me see." I hear Jonah say in his room. I walked out of the bathroom and back into his room. "Oh wow. You look really cute in it." he said smiling. I was probably red as a tomato by now. Jonah stood up and hugged me and kissed me. "My beautiful princess."

"My adorable prince." I said looking up at him. We both started this princess and prince thing a little while ago and honestly I really like it. It makes me happy and there is a part of me that just makes me all bright. "You know that I love you very very much right?"

"Of course." Jonah said. "Why wouldn't I?" I shrugged and then we decided to go on a walk. We are gonna do our monthly 'fancy' dinners tonight. The dinners that show me how much I love him. I remember how the first month I could careless, second month I liked him a little, third month I liked him way more, and now I fell in love. As we were walking we would do little photo shoots. I took an amazing photo of Jonah which is now my home screen. (Photo below)

He grabbed my phone out of my hands one time and saw that photo and died laughing

He grabbed my phone out of my hands one time and saw that photo and died laughing. He looked up at me while still laughing. He is laying on the ground that's how hard he was laughing.

"My weird baby." I said taking my phone back and sitting on the ground by him. He smiled and gave me a kiss. I smiled and laid on him. This is amazing. He is so perfect. I wanna spend my whole life with him. His smile, his laugh, just anything about him makes me happy and feel safe.