~:Chapter Seventeen:~

I hug Jonah and tell him I'll see him soon and gave him a kiss. Then he said bye to Svea. Once he closed the door I went to go sit with Svea. We are watching a Disney channel movie. I forget how dramatic these are. It annoys me on how much they are teaching kids like oh this is how high school is. It's worse then the movies especially worse than High School Musical shows. I wish it was like that, but its more complicated.

"Do you actually like my brother?" Svea says randomly. I look over at her.

"Yea I like him a lot. Like I fell in love with him," I said as I see a smile appear on her face.

"Good cause I don't wanna get close to find out that you are a fake also I wanna make sure you aren't gonna hurt Jonah," Svea said as she moved closer to me and rested her head on me. I started smiling. I looked at the time and noticed it was already 4:30.

"Did you eat yet?" I asked and she shook her head no, hmm. "Well get dressed and lets go surprise Jonah at his work and I can get you food." I see a big smile form on her face as she went to her room. I got my stuff together and then started to get my shoes on as Svea was getting dressed. I decided to go to the bathroom. I just starred at myself in the mirror. After a while I went back out.

"Ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head and we started our adventure.

I drove out to Jonah's work. Me and Svea gets in iHop and the first waiter I see is Jonah. I started to smile.

"Oh...." Jonah said when he saw us and he gave us a big smile. "Well right this way you two." We get to our table. "I'll be your waiter for today."

"Does this cute waiter have a name?" I said laughing and smiling.

"My name is Jonah," he said smiling.

"Eww can you guys stop this," Svea said with a look on her face. Me and Jonah started laughing.

"Can I get your drink order?" Jonah said smiling. I noticed that Svea was having trouble on picking.

"You can get whatever you want Svea," I look at her and she started smiling. She ordered a hot chocolate with whip cream. I ordered a iced coffee.

(1 hour later) me and Svea finally finished eating our meal which was like $30 but I mean like I wanted to take Svea out and get to know her. She is an amazing little girl. I took her to the park and we both are playing a game where we are princesses. I'm having so much fun I never had this much fun and not having to worry about stuff for ages. She had to run to the bathroom so she bolted. I laughed a bit and turned around and saw Kathrine.

"Oh hey where is your lover boy?" She asked as she walked up to me.

"At work." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why are you here then?" She said.

"I'm with his little sister." I said and I hear her laugh.

"Don't get too close you have about 2 and a half months." She said and I looked down and took a deep breath.

"I give up on the dare. I'm not doing that to him." I said getting even closer to her. I hear Kathrine laugh and see her roll her eyes.

"Alexandra?" I hear Svea say. I started to walk to her.

"Go ahead bitch. I know you'll never love Jonah you're lying to yourself and him. You know you started this as a dare!" I hear her yell I stop and Svea is looking up at me. I get mad I turn around and look at Kathrine. I look down at my wrist and took off mine and hers friendship bracelet.

"You know what have this back! And I know who I love and don't and you never will now if you don't mind me I'm gonna go." I said throwing the bracelet and walking away and I grabbed Svea's hand. I kept taking deep breaths as we got in the car I put my head on the wheel.

"What did she mean?" Svea asked as I looked at her.

"Nothing. I promise you for a fact she is lying I love your brother more than anything." I said. I stopped and realized I said love. Oh my gosh.

"Okay good. I don't want you to be one of those girls." Svea said. I don't know if she noticed I said love. I'm like freaking out. I really like him it's not love. Right?