~:Chapter Twenty-One:~

Me and Reed walked into school and I just see the people I hung out with stare at me and laugh. I roll my eyes and ran over to Jonah. I hugged him from behind. I felt him tense up at first.

"Oh hey. You seem like in a good mood." He said laughing as he looks and sounding tired. He's adorable like this ugh!

"Of course I get to be with my sleepy baby." I said squishing his cheeks together. He laughs and grabs my hand and then we start walking to who knows where.

"How was your night? You didn't text me when you got home. I was pretty worried." He said with a little concern in his voice.

"Oh ugh sorry Jonah I forgot. I was distracted my mom was talking to me until I was too tired to stay up." I said. I feel bad lying to him but I don't want him to know I'm getting abused.

"Oh okay just wondering." Jonah said. I grabbed his arm and rested my head. Kathrine was walking past and looked as us and started laughing. I rolled my eyes and then got worried. What if she tells Jonah? I can't have him know in a bad way, but what if I told him and he just doesn't listen. Ugh! "You okay?" Jonah said looking down at me. I noticed my grip on his arm was tight so I loosened it.

"Uh yeah of course. Just stressed out about something." I said shrugging. He kissed my forehead. I started smiling again. "Jonah, I love you."

"Love you more beautiful." He said as he kissed my lips. The bell rang and he walked me to my first period class and gave me a hug and walked off.

"Ms. Deming." My teacher said I quickly stood up and walked over to her desk. "The principal would love to see you. Also bring your stuff." She gave me a pass and I went to grab my stuff, then I started to walk to the office. Is my mom here? Ugh I don't wanna get in trouble. I don't wanna go back to that house. I can't! I took deep breaths and kept walking. I tried to focus on other things, but I couldn't. I walk in and gave the lady my pass and she went in the office to talk to my principal. A few minutes later the lady tells me to go in so I walk in the office scared out of my mind. He tells me to sit down, so I do.

"Hello sir. Uh um why am I here?" I said nervously." I said taking deep breaths.

"In a few minutes there is gonna be a new girl here and I would love if you show her around. I heard you are one of the most trusted girls here. You can leave your stuff here if you would like." He said as I sigh in relief. This is perfect! A new girl! I can become her friend and then she can be my new bestie and I can forget about Kathrine. I'm going a little too off but I can make a new friend someone who isn't gonna change me. Well, she might change me, but in a good way.

"Oh yes sir. That sounds great!" I said excitedly. I started to smile. Ugh! I don't have to be with just boys anymore. Maybe. If Kathrine doesn't convert her. She better not do shit to her. I texted Jonah telling him I maybe not gonna see him passing period or in second period, depends. I quickly sent it and put my phone in my pocket and quickly getting up cause I hear the door opening. This girl with hair that's to her shoulders and that dyed purple on the tips. She is about my height, but a little taller. She looks shy and scared, so I give her a big friendly smile and hold out my hand to shake.

"Hey I'm Alexandra Deming, but you can call me Alexa. What's your name?" I say as she hesitates to shake my hand.

"I'm Oceania Butcher." She said quietly.

"That's a beautiful name." I said smiling. She quietly said thanks. "Well, lets go around the school. And warn you about some people here." I said the last part quietly. She let out a little laugh. We walked out and started walking around.

"How many mean girls are there?" She said finally breaking the silence as we started walking to the back of the school.

"Hmm well, there isn't that much. One girl from their group left cause she saw the light and wants to put it in the past." I said looking down. "Why do you ask?"

"I've been bullied at every school I go to. I just want it to end." She said quietly. I looked at her. "Also, that girl that left. Was that you?"

"Yeah that's all in the past. I can promise you. If you're around me you wouldn't get bothered and I'll make sure of it. If you want you can hang out with me and my friends." I said smiling. I see her starting to smile.

"I might just do that. Thank you for being okay with me in your group, but what about your other friends?" She said.

"No problem. Also I'm pretty sure the guys wouldn't mind." I said laughing a bit. Her eyes went wide.

"Wait, guys? Like boys?" She asked. I laughed a bit.

"Yeah my brothers and boyfriends friends. They are all cool I promise they will still accept you hanging out with us. I would like to have a girl there that I can become best friends with." I said. I see her smile a lot now.

"That sounds nice." She said. I pushed that conversation aside to show her around the school. I got to admit she seems fun to be with better than Kathrine.

<few minutes later> "Well here we are the locker room. This is where you'll find your everyday locker. As you can tell it's passing period so there is tons of peop—." I got cut off by being hugged from behind someone. I turned around and saw Jonah laughing. "Oh my gosh! Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich!"

"Oh no I'm in trouble. Please don't put me in time out mom! You're just too easy to scare." He said laughing. I hear Oceania laugh as I wack him.

"Oh Jonah this is Oceania, Oceania this is Jonah, my boyfriend. This is the new girl she is gonna hang out with us." I said smiling. Jonah gave her a smile and waved. Since he was in a hurry to get to class he gave me a hug and a kiss and ran off. "As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted. As you could tell there was tons of people." I went on and on about the school and showing her around we went back to the principals office and she got a talk and then we were off for break.

"So, where do you all hang out at?" Oceania asked. I stopped walking and laughed a bit.

"Actually, I don't know. I hung out with them out of school and it was just me and Jonah. We haven't been dating for long so." I said and she started laughing.

"Oh look it looks like she replaced me with the new loser. Hm pity wait until I tell Jonah about you in a few months." Kathrine said walking past.

"Seriously Kathrine?" I said loudly and I turned around. I hear her scoff and turn around. "Why do you have to be such a bitch?"

"Cause I want to." She said as she gave me a bitch smile. I laughed a bit. "Listen you had your chance on the thrown but you fell in love with a loser. Soon you'll lose it." I wanted to punch her soooo bad. I was about to then...

"Okay Drea come on let's take your friend and go." Reed said running in.

"Oh now you have two guys what a slut." She said laughing. Reed just stops walking.

"First of all she is my sister, second of all ew, and third of all your the slut." Reed says turning around to tell her off and then we all walked off. I took deep breaths.

"I'm sorry Oceania. You shouldn't have seen that." I said.

"It's all cool. What was she meaning about Jonah?" She asks. I roll my eyes and sighed.

"Can that be for another day? I swear I'm not cheating on him like she said I did fall in love with him." I said. She nodded and Reed smiled.

"Well, since my own twin sister won't introduce me I guess I will. I'm Reed Deming." Reed said holding out his hand. I see a little red on Oceania's face. I started smiling.

"I'm Oceania Butcher. Nice to meet you Reed." She said shyly and with a smile. Reed walked us to the others and ran to give Jonah a hug. Then, I introduced Oceania to the others. Looks like she was more interested in Reed then any other guy. Hm. Reed and Oceania they would be cute. Hehe.