~:Chapter Thirty-Four:~

"Jonah Marias Roth Frantzich give me my phone." I said reaching over him. He was laughing.

"No we need to spend time before I go to the therapy place." He said putting it on the table far from me. I gave him a pout then a smile.

"Finneeee just because I love you." I said wrapping my arms around him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I looked at him and made a face. He laughed and kissed my lips after I smiled a lot.

"Weirdo." He said.

"Me the weirdo? You're right." I said laughing. "I had coffee, so I'm hyper."

"Of course." He said laughing. I playfully punched him and put my head on his shoulder. "I love you and I'll never stop. I really can live without you not again." He said. I smiled and looked up at him. He looked me in my eyes and I smiled. He is my world, my love, and my everything. Looking into his eyes made me realize how badly I don't wanna lose him. He is my happiness.

"You better not leave me... Or I would have to talk to my heart and have it rethink who is my first love." I said grabbing his arm and hugged it. All he did was smile and put his head on my head.

<1 hour later> Jonah told me about the therapy thing. So, tonight is my last night to see him until he gets back. Apparently they don't want to have visitors there. He also told me that after I might not see him for a while cause it's almost the time where he leaves to go to Minnesota. So, I might not see him for a long time. Like he's gonna miss tons of school. I have to go back in like three school days. Well to explain it better, on Wednesday I go back and it's only Friday. Oh wait, it's winter break now we don't go back for like four weeks. So I don't go back for like five weeks. Man I hate school.

Jonah waved his hand in front of my face. "You okay there? I think I lost you." He said laughing.

"Oh shit. Sorry babe." I said looking up at him. I totally zoned out and I guess he was talking to me for the past ten minutes.

For the rest of the night we talked and talked. We never ran out of conversation ideas like we talked about everything and never got bored or tired of talking. Once it became late and the nurses told us we should go to bed soon, we decided to go to bed. I smiled as we both were snuggling. After like 10 minuets I was fast asleep.

<week later> Jonah has been gone for a week. It's been boring without him. He texted me and told me that he is going to his grandparents house, so I'll have to wait like another month and a half to see him. This man misses so much school but he's all caught up. Like I would be failing by now. Oh wait, I will be. I have all my work I'm just so confused on what to do.

I get to see Ocean today after a while. We are having a girls day out. We've hadn't had our girl time in a while and I missed it. I started getting ready to go and hang out with her.

We met up at the mall and started walking around. She was dragging me into a music store to find a new keyboard and I also wanted to look at the guitars. As we were there we were messing around. She was playing a song I knew on the keyboard and she was singing it and then for the chorus I took over. She was smiling. Ocean's facial expression changed quickly.

"Oh my gosh!" She said in a excited tone. "You know how our school is doing battle of the bands," I nodded as she kept going, "We should sign up like you and me." I gave her a look.

"You know I have stage fright, right?" I said looking at her.

"You sang in front of others before!" She said punching me slightly. "Come on let's try this I think it'll be fun." I sighed and smiled.

"Finee. I'm only doing this for you though." I said. "If I actually really like it we should definitely become a band." I laughed and she smiled like a kid going into a candy store.

<one hour later> Ocean got a nice looking keyboard and I didn't find a guitar. We put her keyboard in the car and then went back into the mall and walked around. We started taking about the most random things ever.

After the mall visit I decided to go to the coffee shop and hang by myself. I drank my coffee and I was scrolling through Instagram.

"Alexa, can I talk to you?" I hear a guy say. I look up and see Daniel. I nodded and then he sat down. "Listen, I'm still super sorry about what I did. I wanna see if we can put it behind us I really want my best friend right now." He said looking down. I just realized I still haven't fully forgave him. I smiled.

"Dany of course. You're my best friend and everything between me and Jonah is good now. But, you gotta promise me that you talk to me first before anything." I said as he lifted his head.

"I promise and I'll keep that. I feel so stupid for doing that." He said. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"It's okay everyone does things to protect their friends first." I said looking into his ocean blue eyes.

"But, I didn't think of you and you're my friend also." He brought back his hand to his lap.

"Daniel you've been best friends with Jonah for ages. I understand like if Reed was dating someone and first horrible thing I hear I would do something even if I was their best friend." I sipped some of my coffee.

"I did something worse though I didn't tell Jonah I basically told the whole school with the fliers." He said looking down I can tell he's about to cry by the way his voice sounded.

"Daniel, I forgive you that's in the past now. Also Kathrine almost had everyone in her control, she played them like puppets. You aren't the only one who was controlled by her." I gave Daniel a reassuring smile. We both stood up and gave each other a long hug.