~:Chapter Seven:~

We get to the hotel. It's a nice hotel not one of those shady ones. We get to the counter and the guy greets us with a smile.

"Ah hello mister and miss, what may I do for you," the guy asked.

"Uh we need a room with two beds," Jonah said smiling awkwardly. Why is he so awkward? He's never like this hm.

"Oh I'm sorry to inform you but we only have one bed rooms available," the guy said. My face went red. Does this mean we would have to share a bed? Because that would not be fun.

"Oh well, if that's all you have then yeah," Jonah said smiling. Of course he's okay with it. We got our room key and so we started walking to the room.

"So uhh we are gonna share a bed," I asked.

"Nope I could sleep on the floor or couch if there is one," Jonah said. I smile, thank god. We get in our room. It's only 6 and it doesn't get dark for a while so we decided to walk to the beach.

{20 minutes later}~ We finally got to the beach. We went were nobody else was at and then we got set up. As I'm checking my phone I see a shirt land by me out of the corner of my eye. I look over at Jonah.... OH..... MY....... GOSH! Damn that boy shirtless is just the- Wait.. What am I saying? It's not that impressive.

"Are you gonna sit there and stare all day," Jonah asked. I started blushing. I took off my clothes revealing my swimsuit. Now, Jonah is staring. I laugh a little.

"Come on we have no time to waste," I said as I started walking to the ocean. Jonah started running. He went in the water past his thighs. I just put my feet in I look down.

"OH CRA-," I hear Jonah scream. I look up and see that the wave totally knocked him down. I started laughing so much.

"Are you okay," I asked once I stopped laughing. He just sat down by me and started acting like he was upset.

"Nooo I taste so much salt and the sand hurt me," Jonah said. I started laughing. Jonah gets up and starts walking to me. My eyes go big before I could run he picks me up.

"Jonah I swear to god let me go," I said.

"You want me to let you go," he asked.

"Yes please," I said. He doesn't respond he just drops me in the water. When I get up I look at him mad.

"You told me to let you go so I did," Jonah said smiling. I roll my eyes and laughed. I can't be mad it was actually really fun.

"I should've worded it better," I said smiling. Jonah's eyes go big as I start turning around I get attacked by a wave. I get up and see that the wave attacked Jonah also.

{1 and a half hours later}~ We get back to the hotel. Jonah told me I could take a shower first. After a 20 shower I got dressed.

"Jeeze take forever," Jonah said laughing and rolling his eyes.

"I had sand everywhere gosh," I said laughing a bit. He goes in the bathroom to take a shower. The sink is out of the bathroom so I chose to get ready for bed. It's like 9 but I'm really tired I'm pretty sure that Jonah is also. After I brush my teeth and stuff. I go to the bed. Jonah comes out and starts setting up the floor to sleep on since there isn't a couch. We decided to watch a movie before going to bed.

{1 hour later}~ We start to lay down. I hear him trying to get comfortable on the floor. I start feeling bad.

"Jonah," I said. I'm gonna regret this..

"Yeah," he said as he sat up.

"Come sleep up here. There's enough room and I don't want you sleeping down there," I said smiling. He started smiling, he came up on the bed.

"Thanks the ground is very uncomfortable," he said laughing a bit.

"No problem," I said. We didn't say anything. All we did was close our eyes and fell asleep.