~:Chapter Eight:~

I feel an arm around my waist and my arms around something. I start to open my eyes and I see that I'm laying on Jonah's chest. Might I add is that he is shirtless. This is weird. I could tell he is still asleep. He is slightly snoring. I slowly moved so I wouldn't wake up. I saw that it's like 10:30. I decided to go to get breakfast. I went to the lobby and then where they have breakfast. I made myself a waffle, got a banana, a cinnamon roll thing, some coffee, and I made sure to grab syrup,  butter, and creamer. I went back to the room. It's like 10:45. Hmm, I might be a great girlfriend and go get him breakfast.... I'm never saying that again. I got him the same thing that I got. I walk back to the room. I set his food down.  I sat down and started eating my breakfast. Like at 11:20 that when Jonah woke up.

"Hey sleepy head, I got breakfast and coffee over here for you if you want some, I said smiling. I am getting ready for the day since I already finished my food. Jonah doesn't know what happened when I woke up so I'm just gonna pretend like it didn't happen. He rolls out of bed and sleepily walks to the food. I laugh a bit, he has like major bed head.

"Thanks. I usually sleep in for those breakfast things." He said with his voice sounding kinda scratchy. I smile then go into the bathroom to get dressed. After I put my dress on I went back out to do my hair, put makeup on, and put my jewelry on. 

 Jonah looks at me with his eyes wide

 Jonah looks at me with his eyes wide. I look down. Is there anything wrong?

"Jesus, you're so beautiful," he said. I roll my eyes and blush. I wish I could control my blush but, sadly I can't. 

"Haha, stop lying," I said. This time he rolls his eyes.

"Miss I would never lie about beauty. Especially yours," Jonah said smiling as he started to stand up. He walked over to his suitcase and then went into the bathroom to get dressed.

{1 hour later}~ We decided to go walk around LA. We went to the closest park. We were just walking around and holding hands. I keep seeing some people with Logan's merch.

"Damn, there is a lot of logangsters," I said laughing.

"Oh my gosh, I think I've seen at least 10 people with Logan's merch," Jonah said laughing. I saw that the swings were open so I ran to them. I hear Jonah laugh as I get closer. I got on the swing and sat there until Jonah came.

"Slowpoke," I said while laughing. 

"I just don't wanna run," he said laughing. I started swinging as he sat on the swing. He is just staring at me and smiling.

"Whatttt? Why are you just sitting there and staring at me? I know I'm pretty and all you just don't need to look at me," I said laughing. "I'm just kidding I'm not pretty at all." Jonah's smile left his face.

"No, you stop. You are beautiful! I don't see why you are saying that you aren't pretty," Jonah said. I started smiling no guy ever said that to me.

{2 hours later}~ We went on a hike up where the Hollywood sign is. It's so beautiful, the sun is setting. Me and Jonah are watching the sunset while holding hands. Me and Jonah staerted to look at each other. I started to lean in and closed my eyes. Then bam kiss.