~:Chapter Thirty-Three:~

I start to open my eyes. I noticed that the TV was on so I looked at Jonah who was wide awake.

"Did you sleep?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Nope." He said shrugging. I kinda stopped smiling as he said that. I feel bad for him like he got out of a coma and he just doesn't seem like himself. "Hey I'm fine. Trust me." He said noticing that I'm thinking of stuff.

"I know I know. I'm just a little worried and stuff. Normal things for me to do." I said shrugging. He slightly laughed and gave me a side hug. I smiled and laid my head back on his chest. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"So you know it's almost noon." Jonah said. I got up pretty fast. Crap!

"Ugh your mom is gonna be here any minute! I'm not even ready." I said getting off the bed.

"Calm down. I think you'll be able to stay for a little and get ready you don't need to leave right when she gets here." He said with a smile.

"You guys haven't had time together and I don't wanna cut into that time. I'm not going anywhere fancy. I just wanna clean up my stuff until I take it all home tomorrow." I said calming myself down. I started cleaning up my stuff and made it all neat. His mom showed up as I was putting on little bit of makeup on. After 20 minuets I was ready to head off. I kissed Jonah and gave his mom a hug. "I'll be back later tonight. Byee." I said before I slipped out. I went to Jonah's house. I grabbed the extra key and unlocked the door.

I wanted to clean up his room so he wouldn't have to do it. I went up in his room and took a deep breath. First thing I did was pick up laundry and then ripped off the bed sheets. I put everything in the basket that I needed to wash. I brought the basket down stairs to the laundry room. I put some bed stuff in there I left the comforter out of this load. I put some dark clothes with the sheets and pillow cases and called it good. I put the detergent and softener in and then started the washer up. I left the basket and went to grab cleaning supplies.

I grabbed everything I needed and went back to Jonah's room. The first thing I did was to wash the bloody message off. As I walked up to it I sighed. I quickly tried scrubbing it off. Took me almost 30 minuets to get it all off the wall.

Once I got it all off I took a picture of the hole. I grabbed my keys and headed out. I drove myself to Lowe's. Once I parked and walked in, I went up to a worker.

"Hey how can I help you." She said smiling. I smiled back and started pulling out my phone.

"I need help finding how to cover this hole up." I said she looked at it.

"Hmm okay, follow me." She said. She brought me to an isle and showed me what I need. She told me how to do it and she told me where to look online for the instructions again. I said thank you and went off to go pay for it. Now off to Jonah's to get this fixed and paint over it.

{Jonah's POV}~ I kept trying to get comfortable in my bed, but I can't. My mom went to go get us food. I pressed the button to make the bed go up and make it comfortable for me. As I was watching TV I'm realizing that I feel different. Like not a good different. I closed my eyes and it brought me to that day. Where I could've died. I would've died not knowing that Alex was being truthful. I opened my eyes cause I couldn't stand it anymore. I don't wanna keep hurting everyone I love. Why couldn't it all just ended— Wait, what did I just say.. Well think.. I don't mean that I love my mom, my beautiful sisters, my whole family, my friends, and Alex. My mom walked in with food and I smiled.

"Got you a sandwich." She said. "The only thing that the doctor said I should grab you."

"Thanks mom." I said. I started to eat the sandwich. It was like really good. Once I finished I took a few sips of my water.

"Hey so you know you won't be home for like another week." My mom said. I laid my head back.

"Why? I'm fine." I said kinda in an annoyed tone.

"The doctors are gonna out you through this therapy place. They wanna make sure you wouldn't try it again." She said. I sighed and nodded. I don't think I can fight this even though I'm fine.

"Fine. Even though I'm fine. I guess I can't fight this." I said. I hear my mom sigh now.

"Sweetie, I know you think you're fine I just want you to go. We have no other choice and I want you to be all fine." She said. I gave her a smile. We stopped talking about it as the doctor came to talk to us.

"Jonah, do you wanna try walking. Like, you'll walk with your monitor." He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Okay, hopefully we aren't trying so soon. I just wanna see if you're okay with walking. The doctor helped me stand up. Once I was up I lost a little balance but I got back up on my feet. I started walking slowly.

{Alexandra's POV}~ I waited for the plaster I put on the wall to dry. Before painting the spot, I started the third load of laundry. I brought up the bed sheets and stuff. I started to make his bed. I put pillow sheets on his pillows and placed them on his bed. Since I don't have the comforter yet I went to go put paint on the part. It took me a while but I finished it. Looks like the hole was never there. I started cleaning up his room and calling it good. I found the bear that I got him on the floor in front of his closet. I sighed as I put the bear on Jonah's night stand. I waited at Jonah's house to do the rest of his laundry and then head back out for hopefully his last night there.