~:Chapter Twelve:~

{Day of the funeral}~ I roll out of bed and went in the bathroom. Today is the day.. I took a deep breath. I hear my phone go off and I went to go check it. I start smiling at what Jonah said.

Alex? Hm that's different than what everyone else calls me

Alex? Hm that's different than what everyone else calls me. I actually really like it. I fall back on my bed and looked at the wall. I hear my door open I get up and look at my mom already dressed.

"I'm gonna leave after you. I'm picking up Jonah," I said as she just nodded and closed the door. I go in the bathroom to take a shower. 30 minuets later I get out and get dressed.

I head to the car and drive to Jonah's house

I head to the car and drive to Jonah's house. As I'm halfway there I noticed that I didn't text him. Oh well surprise.

I park in front of his house and took a deep breath. I go to the door and knocked. A few seconds later a little girl opens the door.

"Uh is Jonah here?" I asked. Well I know he is here but I don't what else to say. Like oh yea is my boyfriend down so I can take him to my dads funeral? Ugh.

"Oh yeah he is still in the shower. You wanna come in?" She says. I nodded and walked in. I just realized I never met his family. I remember him telling me their names tho.

"Aren't you Svea?" I asked as she looked up to me she nodded her head. "Jonah talks about you a lot. It's so nice to meet you," I said. I noticed she started smiling.

"Wait..... Are you Alexandra? Jonah's girlfriend?" She asked. I nodded my head. She looked very excited and grabbed my hand and brought me in the kitchen where the rest is his family is.

"Oh who is this?" I'm guessing his mom asked.

"Hi I'm Alexandra," I said smiling. I guess Jonah talks about me cause she started smiling.

"Oh it's great to finally meet you," she said pulling me in a hug. After the hug I turn around and see another girl.

"Esther right?" I ask as she looked up from her phone. She nodded her head. "It's nice to actually meet you. I heard great things about you. Well, everyone," I said. Esther just nodded her head and looked back down.

"You're so pretty! Like wow," Svea said. I laughed a bit.

"Thanks. You're so adorable," I said as her smile got wider.

"Thanks," she said.

"So where are you two going?" His mom said. I looked down and few seconds back up.

"A funeral," I said trying to keep a smile on my face.

"Oh... I'm so sorry," she said looking like she feels bad.

"It's okay," I said quickly.

"Oh I was wondering what the ruckus was," I hear Jonah say behind me. I didn't have time to turn around cause I feel his arm wrap around my waist.

"Well you two go I don't wanna keep you waiting," his mom said smiling. We both started walking.

"Please come back soon," I hear Svea scream at us as we walk out the door. I smiled. I guess I got on their good side. This is making it harder for me breaking up with him.

"Wow I never seen her like that with any girlfriend I had," he said as I started the car.

"Really? I guess I'm truly different," I said smiling. Oh no.. She actually likes me.

"I guess she likes you. She never liked my other girlfriends cause I guess they were rude," he said looking out the window.

"Oh Jonah I need to tell you something," I said as I took a deep breath.

"Yeah what is it?" He asked as he finally looked at me. Here goes nothing.

"So you know how you told me that me and Reed had something in common?" I asked. Jonah nodded his head. "Well you're gonna see him here cause he is my brother," I said as I bit my lip after saying it.

"Wait, really! But, how come you two have different last names?" He asked after sounding so surprised. I'm actually surprised that he believes me. I thought he wouldn't.

"Well, I guess he changed to my aunts last name," I said shrugging a bit. I honestly don't know.

"So that's your aunt not mom. This whole time I thought it was his mom. But, wait wouldn't it still be the same last name?" He said as he is trying to piece together the stuff.

"Well my aunt is married. Since you knew about my dad you probably were over when he wasn't home," I said. Jonah looks so confused.

"Oh my gosh. Okay," he said with a sigh. I grabbed his hand and held it.

{30 minuets later}~ I park in-front of the place. I took a deep breath and turned off the car. Jonah grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Come on everything will be alright let's go," Jonah said as I looked up at him. I put my head back and squeezed his hand even more.

"Let's go," I said as I let go of his hand and get out the car. I closed the door and walked behind the car and waited for Jonah. We started walking to the building, hand in hand. If Jonah wasn't here I would've been alone.