Chapter 2

Shakily you waited. You heard steps coming towards the door and then an almost naked Murdoc answered. "Ah y/n love, come on in".

Hesitantly you took a step in looking around. Before you got too far in you felt something pressing against your chest. You looked down to see Murdoc holding a maids outfit to your chest.

"You can start now love" he ordered. "Alright but can you step outside whilst I change" you asked. "Absolutely not" he argued. You sighed.

"Fine then I'll step outside and change" you rolled your eyes and stood behind the Winnebago to get dressed.

Once you had you examined yourself. The skirt was too short and the tights were see-through despite being black. You walked back in to the Winnebago slowly.

You felt like any dignity you had previously is now gone. "Mmm nice" Murdoc commented lighting a cigarette. "What do you want me to do first?" You asked. "Clean up around the house" he shrugged. "Alright" you nodded.

As you turned to leave you were stopped. "One more thing y/n, call me master". This made you shiver but you complied with his wishes. "Of course.. master".

Were you regretting your decision to come all of a sudden. Yes. Yes you were. Murdoc was more of a creep than you could of ever believed.

You decided to start with the kitchen. The first thing you did was wash all the dishes and re arrange them in the cupboards. Then you put all the rotting food in a bin bag and took it outside.

Afterwards you cleaned up the floor and table and put all of it into another bin bag outside. You cleaned the sides putting all of the in date food in the fridge and cupboards and taking all of the dirty things and putting it into yet another bin bag.

You moved onto the fridge and cleared all of the rotting food out and left the in date food. 'Hmm they're going to need more food' you thought to yourself.

You took the third bag outside. You went to work on the hallways now. This was going to take you a while.

You decided to start at the top floor and work your way down. Once you were on the first floor again you heard a gasp.

You ran and looked into the kitchen to see 2D. He was spinning in circles and looking at how clean the kitchen was.

"Smells good in here" he said aloud. You positioned yourself in the doorway so you could be seen. "Yes it took me a while to clean this" you giggled.

He immediately looked at you and his face got red quickly. You walked up to him feeling his forehead. "You're burning up are you ill?" You asked concerned.

"N-no is just y-you have-" he stuttered and pointed at your outfit. You realised he was talking about how short your skirt was.

Immediately your face went red too and you backed up quickly. "W-well I've got work to finish" you ran down to finish the hallway and get out of that awkward situation.

You sighed when you made it back to the hallway. There wasn't peace for long before a loud smacking sound was heard. You gasped feeling someone smack your arse.

You turned around and saw Murdoc smirking. This made you feel angry. You went to go smack him before he grabbed your arm.

He twisted it and got right in your face "now now we don't smack our master, do we?" he anticipated your reply but only earned a glare.

He twisted it harder and you yelped in pain. "Do we? WELL. Answer me y/n" he screamed. "We don't master" you cried. "Good girl" he smirked.

He leant in closer. "Remember you're my property now love". This made you shiver. He laughed as he walked away and complemented your cleaning but you didn't care. You wiped the tears from your eyes and carried on cleaning.