Chapter 18

Calm down y/n he's probably still working with Murdoc. You didn't know what to do.. so you took advantage of the fact that 2D wasn't there and opened the curtains.

You looked out of the window at all the life in the sea. It was mesmerising. You watched the sea life until you heard familiar sound of the door opening.

You quickly shut them and turned around. "Morning you're wanted" cyborg Noodle greeted. She's definitely warming up to you.

You smiled and followed her. It always felt weird to be looking at someone who looked exactly like Noodle.

You still think about her from time to time. Even when you left kong she was always on your mind. You can still remember the day El Mañana was released. How much it killed you to watch the video.

You shook that thought out of your head as you were approaching the massive room again. Inside it Murdoc and 2D were having some sort of dispute.

The minute you stepped in they looked over to you. "So it would bother you if I did this" Murdoc said to 2D whilst walking over to you. He had a dirty grin plastered on his face.

He grabbed your cheeks with his dirty hands and roughly started kissing you. Almost immediately you tried pulling away. You could see 2D's expression completely change.

You were beating at Murdoc's chest, protesting. Finally he let you go and smirked. "What are you looking at me like that for. Nobody can stop me here" he bragged.

You looked over to 2D with apologetic eyes. He walked over to you both. There was something in his eyes that you hadn't seen before. He looked angry.

"Mudz you don't have to drag her into it" he argued. You we truly confused as to what you had walked into. "Take her back now" Murdoc ordered.

Almost immediately cyborg Noodle started dragging you again. 2D looked like he wanted to protest but didn't.

You had no idea of what Murdoc would do to him. You sighed in defeat knowing there's nothing you can do about it.

You felt cyborg noodles grip harden on your collar as she pulled you into the elevator. "Great so we're back to the dragging" you mumbled.

2D's POV (before you entered the room)
I had been up all night working for Murdoc. I now only have two songs left to record for him. Then he needs y/n. Poor y/n I don't understand why he made her a part of this hell.

"You're not listening faceache" Murdoc shouted slamming his fists down. "You're thinking about that bloody girl aren't you" he hissed.

I sheepishly nodded. "She won't love you back" he teased. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. How did he know.

"She did once" I muttered loud enough for him to leave. "Yeah then you fucked up you always do" he laughed. "It's okay I get to have my fun with y/n now" he smirked.

This made me feel uncomfortable. "No d-don't you hurt her" I stuttered. He rolled his eyes. "Nice try faceache" he smiled punching me in the stomach. I doubled over in pain.

"Go grab her" Murdoc ordered. "Stop it mudz" I pleaded. I didn't want him to do something to her. There was a 2 minute silence.

"I don't want her to be involved" I admitted. "You don't call the shots around here, I do" he shouted kicking me.

He smirked as soon as y/n had walked through the door. "So it would bother you if I did this" I watched as Murdoc walked up to y/n and kissed her.

She tried to get him off but he's too strong. If we weren't starved and weak we would have a better chance.

It was horrible how he treated us like slaves not bandmates. I probably displayed a hurt look on my face but I didn't care. He can't go around doing what he wants.

If only I was able to fight back. He finally let her go. "What are you looking at me like that for. Nobody can stop me here" he bragged.

She looked over to me with the most apologetic eyes. I wanted to tell her it was okay that I'm here for her but I couldn't. Instead I focused on my anger.

I walked over to Murdoc. I was angry. "Mudz you don't have to drag her into it" I argued. "Take her back now" Murdoc ordered.

Unfortunately Cyborg Noodle started dragging her away. I wanted to collapse right there. Now I'm alone with Mudz what will he do.

Your POV
You were pacing around the room tears streaming down your face. Why did he kiss you? Why were they arguing? What's going to happen to 2D.

All these questions were swirling around your mind. You were pacing for ten minutes. That's when a bruised 2D was thrown through the door. You ran to him and hugged him.

He shrugged you off. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" he sniffled. "2D you did, you stood up for me. You risked getting hurt just to stand up for me, and that's why I love you" you admitted.

Crap. Did you just say that out loud. You watched his face for any hints. His trembling lip stopped and he looked up at you. "L-love me?" He stuttered. "Yes" you said looking away. "Can I k-kiss you again?" He asked.

You nodded. "Of course you don't need to ask" you laughed. His lips quickly collided with yours. It was exactly like the first time he kissed you except this time you pulled away.

"I love you too, and I've missed you so much y/n. I wanted to die when I was forced to be here alone, but then you came and made it all okay" he cried.

You hugged him, gently so as not to irritate his bruises. "I'll always be here, come on let's go to bed" you suggested.

It was still only the morning but 2D look exhausted. You both walked over to the bed and almost immediately 2D passed out.

You smiled and laid you head on his chest. His soothing heart beat was enough to send you to sleep too.

A/n: Sooo hi, I am sorry for the wait for this chapter. I do need to say though the next 4 days for me are going to be soo busy. I have work tonight. A meeting and a party tomorrow. Then I'm going with my friend out on the 31st and on the 1st I'm working. I'll see what I can do though! Thank you for reading and I'm so proud that this story got 2K reads I'm so so so grateful for every single one of you ily all! Hope you all have a great weekend/week/day/month/life! Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed(: