Chapter 22

You, Murdoc and Noodle stood in awe after hearing the news. What news was that? Only that you're about to be evicted in 2 weeks.

Best part is the cameras caught it so now the 'Do Ya Thing' video shows what house you were all currently living at and that you're all about to be evicted.

You were stressing out because you didn't know what was going to happen next. "How can you forget to pay the bills Mudz!" you screamed.

"It's not my fault they didn't remind me" he surrendered. "Yes it is, you're a grown fucking man you don't need reminding" you cried.

He sighed. "Don't get your panties in a twist with me love, you live here too" he spat. "Yes, we paid what we had what's your point you assh-" before you could finish your sentence you were interrupted by a knock on the door.

You groaned and ran your fingers through your hair. Everyone stood around in the kitchen staring at you. "So nobody's going to get the door? I guess I will" you sighed.

You stormed out of the kitchen and opened the door. Stood before you was a rather ugly girl with black untamed hair.

She had sunglasses on, thin eyebrows and a cigarette hanging out her mouth. "Uh hi?" You greeted. "Where's 2D?" She asked.

'Well she's rather forward' you thought. "Why?" You questioned pitting your hand on your hip. "Sweetheart I'm not the kinda girl you want to get sassy with" she threatened.

You laughed. "Are you threatening me?" You snapped. You were getting ready to slam the door in her face. "Y/n love who is it?" You heard 2D yell. "Don't know" you replied.

2D walked out of the kitchen and came up beside you. His eyes widened. He just stared at the girl in front of him. Whilst he did this you shot him a questioning look.

"P-Paula?" He stuttered. "It's me" she smiled pulling him in for a long hug. You shot her a look of anger whilst she smirked at you.

"I'll be in the kitchen feel free to invite your friend in" you said through a clenched jaw and gritted teeth. You turned around and walked off.

Before you got far away you heard her shout "oh actually I'm his ex". You didn't have to turn around to imagine the smirk on her face.

You were now sat next to Noodle and Paula. Noodle kept giving her dirty glances. "Noodle my how you've grown you little cutie" she cooed.

Noodle looked rather disgusted. "Why are you acting like she's 12? You realise she's 21 right?" You laughed. Paula became slightly flustered.

"Of course she's just so small and cute" she said patting Noodle on the head. Noodle looked about ready to bite her hand off. "Why are 2D and Mudz taking so long" You groaned.

"Come on don't be so impatient, your whining is annoying me" Paula commented. You scoffed. "I've literally said one thing about it once why are you picking on me?" you asked.

She turned away from you. "Both of you sound like 5 year olds shut up" noodle ordered. "Whatever I'm going to find what's taking them so long" you announced standing up and walking out of the living room.

Once you reached upstairs you heard arguing. It was coming from your room. You walked in and coughed making your presence known.

"What's with the arguing?" You questioned. 2D looked at you anxiously while Murdoc looked like he wanted you to leave.

"Paula needs to share a room with one of us so we'll let her choose and that's final" Murdoc exclaimed storming out of the room.

You rolled your eyes at the petty argument. Suddenly you remembered yours and decided not to bring it up with 2D.

You grabbed his hand "come on let's go downstairs" you suggested dragging him to the living room. You followed Murdoc in and sat on the floor whilst he explained the situation to Paula.

She was silent for a few seconds. "So what you're saying is I can share a room with anyone here?" She questioned. Everyone nodded getting impatient.

"I'll share with 2D then" she said smugly. You gasped. "No you bloody won't" you growled. Everyone looked at you surprised. "Huh?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"What I mean is I already share his bed you can uh have my room" you offered. "Thanks but no th-" Murdoc cut her off. "It's sorted then" he groaned walking out of the room to probably have a nap or something.

You smirked over at Paula who looked depressed. Damn winning feels so good!

You were putting on your pyjamas getting ready to go to bed. "Y/n can I ask you something?" 2D said timidly.

You nodded"you know you can ask me anything". "Be honest you got jealous down there didn't you" he laughed.

You turned red. "Of course I did you're my boyfriend and I'm not having you sleeping with your ex unattended whilst I'm alone" you admitted scratching your neck.

"You're cute, can't go a night without cuddling me I see" he teased. You pouted. "I like cuddling" you said in the cutest voice you could muster.

He laughed and laid down. You laid on his chest listening to his heart beating. You smiled feeling content with life.

Despite everything you had been through with 2D you ended up back with him right where you should be.

You looked over at him he had his eyes open and he was staring at you. You leaned in a kissed him. He immediately started kissing back, deepening the kiss.

You got up not breaking the kiss and sitting on his lap. He sat up supporting your back. He had one of his hands tangled in your hair, whilst you had one pressed on his bare chest and the other gripping his neck and shoulder for support.

You both slowly started losing your clothing and well you can imagine what happened from there(;

A/n: Thank you for reading. I thought about how I could try and make this go on for a bit longer and well Paula was the answer to that one. So be prepared for any drama and or Uh.... non detailed smutty things? (IDK IM AWKWARD)