Chapter 19

It has been a while since you and 2D have been here. It's been close to 7 months. Thankfully you and 2D have finished recording all of your parts and now Murdoc just asks for finishing touches every now and then.

You and 2D spend most of your time in the basement. Also some exciting news is you both started dating again.

Despite all the pressure that's put on you both you haven't argued a lot like last time. You never want to argue with him like that again.

You and 2D have been beat, broken, used and starved. You never really know the day of the week anymore. But that's okay because you have each other and that's all you need.

You woke up and stretched out your arms. You looked over to 2D and smiled. You kissed his forehead and watched as he opened his eyes.

"Morning" he croaked in his cute tired voice. You smiled at him. "good morning". He yawned and stretched just like you did. You both did your daily routine of watching movies, talking and making out.

Of course after that is all done you have no choice but to either do it all again or try something else. "2D" you called over to your boyfriend who was head deep in movies.

You watched as his head popped up. "Yes love" he answered. This made you giggle as he reminded you of a meerkat.

"Can I open the curtains please" you whined. 2D knew how much you loved looking out at the ocean.

He sighed "Just this once". You clapped your hands and thanked him before pulling them back and staring out at the sea.

Murdoc's POV (this is new heh)
I was putting together the finishing pieces on the songs when I heard a thud. I motioned for the Cyborg to come with me.

She picked up some guns and followed. We walked into the office and up the stairs. I counted to 3 and opened the hatch. It was that damned Boogie Man.

Immediately cyborg Noodle opened fire and started shooting. I watched as he leaped from the top of the building and hid behind a statue. How weak.

He then dived into the water and onto a ship. Once he was aboard cyborg Noodle left to go protect the island. He stared at me.

Probably mad I didn't hold up my end of our deal. I smirked and allowed my tongue to hang from my mouth.

'Oh wait what's he doing now?' I thought as he started summoning people out of thin air. I saw planes flying towards me. Fuck.

They started shooting. I dived down the hatch into the office and behind the desk. Parts of my plastic beach started to explode. I panted that was close. Too close.

Your POV
You and 2D started hearing noises. What on earth is going on. You looked over at him and he shrugged. You looked back to the window to try and see what happened.

Suddenly you heard some guns firing. You jumped but kept on looking out you didn't want to miss anything.

2D joined you in looking out and you both saw a man with a cape and gas mask swimming towards a ship. You and 2D both looked at each other him biting his lip.

You watched for a little longer until you saw something in the distance swimming towards you. As it got closer you realised it was a whale.

2D pulled a mask on so he couldn't see it. You watched as it took a bite straight into the plastic island.

You screamed and jumped back into 2D. You both fell over. That was until the whale seemed to of been pulled back.

You watched closely as you saw a dark hand holding on to a whale. "Come on 2D we're breaking out of here" you ordered.

He didn't acknowledge you. You shook your head and walked over to the door. You started chucking things at it and kicking it.

"Yes it's breaking" you beamed as you saw a crack forming. You picked up a chair and rammed it at the door a few times until it broke a decent chunk out of the door.

You started pushing bits of wood until you could slip out. Once you were out you ran straight to the elevator.

You anxiously waited for it to go up. You got to the top and saw Murdoc hiding behind his office table. 'Make a run for it' you thought.

You nodded and you managed to run past and made it to the main door. There stood cyborg Noodle with 4 guns.

There was armed men all over the place. There was also something massive leaning on the island. You watched as he opened his mouth and someone stepped out.

You realised that it was Russel leaning on the island. You covered your mouth to stop yourself crying. You directed your attention back to the girl.

She was in a white dress with red accessories. She had on a mask that looked like a cat. Her hair was wet and dark.

You watched as she slowly started lifting her mask. You could see she had red smeared lipstick. You watched intently.

She pulled it past the nose. That looked familiar.

She pulled it up to her head and opened her eyes.

You looked closely and realised... You recognised that girl before you. No more like young woman.

How she had grown but you could never forget who she is. You wanted to run out and hug her but you heard a loud crash.

It sounded like it came from your room. You had no clue what was going on and you were staring to regret leaving 2D.

You heard some odd sounds and turned your head back to the noodles and Russel. You watched as more black clouds started to cover the island.

Cyborg Noodle started malfunctioning she turned to walk into plastic beach and you hid. You watched her walk towards Murdoc's office.

You watched as cyborg Noodle pulled out one of the guns getting ready to shoot Murdoc. You gasped and covered your mouth. Sure you hate the guy but you don't want him dead.

You shut your eyes and heard a gun shot. Warm tears ran down your face. You waited until you heard a familiar voice exclaim "Noodle you saved me".

You knew it was Murdoc. Thank god he's alive. You breathed a sigh of relief and opened your eyes.

You looked back outside to see the dark clouds getting worse and 2D now sat with Russel. How did 2D get out there.

You ran over to them. "2D what happened?" You asked. He ran and hugged you. "T-the whale.. I-I was in his mouth" he stuttered.

He was trembling in the hug. You squeezed him tighter for reassurance. "You're okay now" you cooed. You looked up and Russel and he smiled down at you.

"Told you we'd meet again" he teased. You smiled back up at him. "Yes you did" you laughed.

The black clouds got way worse. You looked up at Russel and he motioned for you to go. You silently thanked him and dragged 2D inside. You both hid for what seemed like hours.

Eventually falling asleep on his shoulder. That was until you were awoken by someone standing in front of you.

A/n: I really wanted to get a chapter out for you guys tonight so here you go! I made it extra long to try and make up for not being able to update for a few days. I know a lot of this doesn't follow the plastic beach story line but I needed to add you in somewhere so yeah. I haven't proof read so this could be the biggest pile of nonsense but let's hope it isn't! Also apologies that there weren't a lot of plastic beach chapters I honestly thought it would be boring to write about the same thing all the time and you all know what happens in the music videos and all! But obviously I included what happens in the rhinestone eyes story board because that's one of me faves! Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great day today or a great week! Bye bye(: