Chapter 21

After a few days of settling in you woke up to Murdoc screaming in the kitchen.

You sighed. You quickly brushed your fingers through your hair and ran downstairs. Noodle and 2D were sat at the table practically plugging their ears.

"AND IF WE DONT COME UP WITH LYRICS BY TOMORROW WE'LL HAVE NO COMEBACK OR MONEY" Murdoc screamed.

"What's the problem?" You asked. Murdoc held the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"The problem y/n is that we've been sponsored by converse to do a song and it needs to be recorded by tomorrow and the next day we're filming a video for it" he informed.

You were confused you still didn't understand the problem. 2D laughed at your confused face. "We don't have any lyrics" he sighed resting his head on the table.

Such a quick mood change. "What about those songs you wrote at plastic beach?" You questioned.

2D suddenly started turning an odd colour. Almost an off red colour. "Are you okay?" You ran over to him feeling his forehead. "I-I'm fine. It's just I-I didn't want anybody to know about them" he stuttered twiddling his fingers.

You laughed at him and ordered him to go get the papers. He eventually complied and ran up to his room to find them. Of course that boy brought his songs everywhere with him.

You were sat in the kitchen with Murdoc and 2D going over his lyrics. "Do ya thing" hmm "do ya thing" you repeated over and over.

"Do you have a problem with the title or something" Murdoc snapped looking irritated.

"No it's perfect!" You exclaimed throwing your hands in the air. The boys just groaned in response. "Y/n, you know I love you but I think you should let me and Murdoc handle this part" 2D suggested.

"Finally something we can both agree on" Murdoc smirked. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest "fine" you agreed storming out the room.

You decided to go find Noodle. You looked in the living rooms. Nope. Bedrooms. Nope. Bathrooms. Nope. You sighed and walked outside she was sat picking at the grass.

You smiled. "Hey" you greeted. She looked up at you but didn't reply. Sighing you sat down beside her. "Noodle what changed?" You asked whilst watching her pick at the grass.

She looked up at you. "What do you mean?" She questioned. You shook your head. "Noodle something's changed between us and I want to know what" you demanded.

She took a deep breath in. "You wanna know what. I'll tell you. I left you for 5 years, I left everything I knew, I went through hell and back, when I finally found you all you were bruised and dying. Y/n I faked my death, you mourned for weeks feeling like crap and I just up and left without telling any of you. I can't look at you without feeling guilty" she cried.

You sat silent for a while the wind blowing against you both. You could hear her panting from her outburst. You smiled. "I'm not angry, nor am I hurt or offended" you started.

"You had your reasons, I won't push them. I just want us to go back to how we used to be. I want to feel like sisters again not acquaintances" you admitted.

She looked at you shocked. "Really" she whispered. You nodded and hugged her tight. This time she properly hugged back.

~ TIME SKIP ~
It's been a day since your talk with Noodle and things were way better. Today you were going to be filming the video for 'Do Ya Thing' and by that you mean you were going to watch them film it.

Yeah you're not allowed to be a part of it. It sucks but it was a part of the contract that Murdoc didn't tell you about.

You were currently sat in 2D's room with him casually talking. You were playing with his long boney fingers. "2D can we go on a date tomorrow?" You asked.

"Huh why?" He questioned. "Because we're a couple and we haven't done anything couple like in ages" you sighed.

"Please" you pleaded elongating the 'e' and giving him puppy dog eyes. "Of course we can" he agreed and thought for a moment " I want to surprise you though".

You smiled and hugged into his arm. You laid there until you were ushered out of the room so they could film.

You sighed and watched as they set the time on the alarm clock to 7am. 2D had to pretend to stumble out of bed in his UNDERWEAR.

He than had to pretend to pee and check himself out in a mirror. You face palmed seeing a tub of lube sitting there.

He then stumbled back into his room and got changed and walked out. He walked into the hallway and checked on Noodle who had to pretend to be asleep. SHE LOOKED ADORABLE.

Then the creepy bathroom. Even the directors looked confused but thought it fit with the creepy aesthetic they have going on. Now Murdoc's room.

He gingerly knocked on the room door. Opening it up he revealed the inside which was pitch black with an occasional drip and goat moan.

You had to stifle a laugh. Murdoc than jumpscared 2D and walked to his chair lift growling.

Eventually we were at the scene where Murdoc had to hit 2D with a converse shoe. Of course Murdoc being the bastard he is kept pretending to mess up and they ended up recording that scene 8 times.

Finally it ended with Murdoc on his radio show playing 5/4. Filming was fun apart from the multiple times the boogie man showed up and other random people in cupboards.

2D decided that he needed to run to the shop after filming and so he left. Little did we know the cameras followed him.. none of us were prepared for what they caught.

A/n: IM SO SORRY! Guys I've been really tired with work and haven't had the proper motivation to write this yet this week. That means it's resulted in awful chapters. Sadly this story is also a few chapters (like 5/4 - haha reference) from finishing and I feel so sad about that because this is my first published book thing that I haven't taken down after a few days. Also the fact that I've been updating as frequently as I can and haven't given up I'm low-key proud of myself!