~Wish it was Josh~

-Tyler's POV-

Tears. So many tears. I cried as soon as I finished reading the text. I read it over and over again through blurry vision, this couldn't be happening.

Then I heard blurry face laugh but it wasn't inside my mind this time, it was from somewhere downstairs.

I stood up on shaky legs and walked down the stairs with my mind still on Josh's text. I wasn't paying attention when I walked into the living room and when I looked up I would have screamed if I could but I just didn't have the energy to.

Standing in front of me was...me. But not me. It was like I was looking into a mirror but the mirror was made to make me look like some sort of demon. He had on all black and his neck and hands were black too. But I knew it was blurry face, the same figure from my dreams because of his red, glowing eyes. Then he spoke in that deep voice I hated so much.

"I told you before but you wouldn't listen. Josh was playing you because he feels sorry for you. Just wait until the next time you see him, he'll be popular with Debby and her friends and far from you." Then he laughed.

"Th-that's not true." I was barely able to speak. I didn't have the energy to do anything right now. I just wanted to forget about all of this, possibly forget about Josh now. Forget about everything.

"Then do it." Blurry face was in front of me with a stupid smirk on his face. I forgot he could read my mind.

"H-how?" I sighed. I can't believe I'm going to take advice from him.

He didn't say anything he just pulled a razor blade out of his pocket...and I took it. At this point I didn't care what happened to me.

I held the razor blade above my wrist and-

"Tyler! Wake up!" Someone was shaking me and I immediately shot up into a sitting position on my bed, which was soaked with tears. My face was soaked too.

Then arms came around me and someone was crying on my shoulder and repeatedly telling me 'you're not ok'.

I looked down to see it was Jenna and then hugged her back. Then she let go and hit my arm really hard.

"You lied Tyler! You're crying in your sleep...I want you to tell me what's wrong. I can't lose my best friend." She wipes her tears and sniffs.

I have to tell her now. It's pretty obvious I'm not okay. I'm not fine. Nothing's fine. It never will be.

Jenna looked me into my eyes, "Tyler...please." She was so close to crying again, I could tell.

"Jenna don't cry. I'm not ok... It's like seventh grade all over again."

"Someone is bullying you."

"...uh...sort of..." Yeah. My own mind is bullying me.

"What do you mean 'sort of'?" She sniffles again wiping more tears.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now."

"Tyler-"

"How did you get in?" I changed the subject before I started crying and thinking about my dream. The text wasn't real. None of it was.

"Uh, your parents told me where they hide the spare key. They told me to tell you they'll be gone for two more days...let me stay here with you."

"I don't think thats a good idea..."

"Tyler, please. If this is like seventh grade all over again I'm not leaving you this time."

"...Ok."