~We've both moved on~

-Josh's POV-

Okay, so I hadn't seen Brendon except in pictures. You would think a picture would look better than what someone does in person. I guess that wasn't the case with Brendon. Let's just leave it at that.

He hugged me and then we pulled away and he saw Tyler and Kelly.

"Hey, Tyler. Nice to meet you." He shook Tyler's hand.

"Same to you." Tyler smiled but I could tell he was thinking about something.

"I'm Brendon." Brendon introduced himself to Kelly who smiled.

"I'm Kelly, Tyler's mom." She shook his hand before Brendon told us to follow him to the front door.

"Actually I was just leaving. I saw this nail shop down the street and I thought it would be great to go there. Maybe get a manicure or something." Kelly smiled before waving bye to us and getting inside the car, driving off.

Tyler and I began following Brendon into the house. I grabbed Tyler's hand and he smiled at me before we walked through the door. Brendon closed it and then sat down on a couch, Tyler and I sat on the one across from it.

"Aw, you guys are cute." Brendon gushed at us, making Tyler blush.

"Thanks." I grinned, "Oh man, I haven't seen you in forever."

"Same to you. Last time I saw you your hair wasn't pink."

I laughed, "Last time I saw you, you were pretty nerdy. Certainly didn't look how you do now."

"Oh, I know. I look great." Brendon smirked.

"Still cocky though." I commented.

Brendon only laughed, "Okay, enough about us. What about you two? How'd you meet?" He pointed at me and Tyler.

"Well we met at a movie theater then we found out we went to the same school."

"That's cool. Now you're together."

"Yep. What about you? Any love interests?" I asked, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

"Nah, I think I'll fly solo." Brendon waved his hand.

"Why? Being in a relationship is great. It's like you have another half."

"I know. Its just, relationships are kind of pointless to me. You don't know how long it's going to last and if it doesn't last you usually end up getting hurt. And in our- nevermind."

"No, no...what were you about to say?" I pushed him, wanting him to finish.

"Nothing."

"Brendon..."

"In our case we got hurt mentally and physically. But it doesn't matter, it's the past. We've both moved on." Brendon sadly smiled, looking at the floor.

I starred at Brendon for a bit before looking at Tyler. He looked uncomfortable. Actually he looked...

"Where's the bathroom?" Tyler asked Brendon suddenly.

Brendonpoin down the hall and Tyler quickly ran out of the room, down the hall.

Brendon looked down the hall Tyler had ran down confusedly before looking back at me.

"Uh, I don't know... I'll be back." I got off of the couch and went down the same hall that Tyler had went down.

I opened the door that had light coming from under it. I found Tyler hunched over the toilet, throwing up. I walked in, closing the door and kneeling beside him. I knew it was only one of the side effects from him not having his medication.