Before you read

Before you start reading there are a couple of things I need to say:

1) This book has a lot of mistakes. Some chapters are unedited but even the edited chapters have mistakes as well. I'm aware that this book needs to be edited and I'm working on it.

2) The plot of this story is kind of all over the place to me. When I first started writing this book I was just writing for fun and I didn't expect it to get 1k+ reads so I really didn't care about how the plot went. As the story started to gain reads I realized that I actually needed to put effort into it but yet the plot was still out of control and I'm sorry about that.

3) My writing skills aren't the best and it's pretty obvious in this story, especially in the beginning. When I first started writing this story my writing skills basically sucked but as the story progresses my skills get better so it basically goes from terrible to okay. Its kind of weird, sorry.

4) It may seem like I have things against some of the characters; I don't. I love each and every person in my story and I never disliked any of them and I probably never will.

5) This story does contain triggering topics. Suicidal thoughts/actions, depression, self harm... Now that I think about it I should put trigger warnings on the chapters that need them, I'll get around to that eventually.

That's all I have to say about my story, thank you for choosing to read this, I appreciate each and ever one of my readers. :)

-Kellison923

|-/