A/N Thingy

Nope, not an update. Sorry. This is just to say two important things.

Okay, one: So I was looking through my gallery just now and I have the picture above in my gallery and when I saw it a really good idea popped into my head.

That picture, that one word, gave me an amazing idea for a fanfic. So I will be starting that soon, maybe next week or something.

The title will be 'Silence' because it will be going with the whole idea of the book and the plot which I will not state right now.

I can gaurentee it will be better than this fanfic because it will be organized and not all over the place like this one.

Okay, number two: I do not understand. Why this crappy book. Has seven hundred reads. And over one hundred votes. And almost one hundred comments. I. Just. Don't. Get. It. Why.

Okay, I may not understand why I have all of you amazing people voting/commenting/reading but thank you so much. I can not thank you enough.

You don't know how much all of this means to me. I appreciate each and every one of you and if you guys weren't reading and voting and commenting I wouldn't still be writing this so thank you guys, so much.

I really wish I could meet you all and personally thank each and every one of you. Thank you soooooo much.

I want to thank you in some sort of way so I guess my new fanfic can show my thanks? Anyway, that's still not enough thanks, you deserve way more. Y'all are awesome.

Oh, also I'll be changing the book cover soon.

Thank you for like the one millionth time, I'll end this thing now so you can actually get a real update.

Bye guys, thank you again...again.

-kellison923

|-/