~They're like battle scars~

-Josh's POV-

"Bye Brendon, I'm gonna miss you." I pulled him into a hug and he instantly hugged me back.

"I'm gonna miss you too...a lot." He pulled away with a smile.

Tyler stood there awkwardly before Brendon pulled him into a hug too, obviously surprising him.

"Oh!" He gasped out and awkwardly patted Brendon's back.

Brendon pulled away, "Thank you, Tyler."

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Uh, for what?"

"Without you I wouldn't have got to see or hear from Josh again."

Tyler nodded with a smile, "Oh, no problem."

"I'm also glad I got to meet you." Brendon said sincerely.

"Same here."

"I think you guys should go. Ms.Joseph looks like she's getting impatient." Brendon said, looking behind us.

I turned around and Kelly was tapping on the steering wheel in the car, smiling at us.

"Yeah, uh I'll text you when we get home. Bye, Brendon." I gave him one last smile before grabbing Tyler's hand and walking to the car.

Tyler and I got into the back seat before waving to Brendon one last time.

Tyler leaned his head on my shoulder, "Don't worry, we'll see him again."

I smiled at his hand that was still holding mine. "I hope so."

***

"Home sweet home!" Kelly said once she unlocked the front door and pushed it open forcefully.

I laughed ar her and Tyler rolled his eyes before pulling me, along with his bags, up the stairs to his room. It was like eight PM but I was tired.

I collapsed onto Tyler's bed and he sat down beside me, rubbing my back.

"Josh?" He asked me, hesitantly.

"Yeah?" I asked, sitting up on the bed.

"There's something I want to do."

"And what is it?" I asked, almost unsurely.

He simply took off his shirt and held his arms out to me.

"You're ready?" I asked slowly, looking down at his bandaged arms.

"Yeah..." He trailed off.

I sighed before smiling at him, "Okay."

I rubbed his arms before he pulled them away, "Wait!"

He ran out of the room and I furrowed my eyebrows. He was gone for a couple of minutes before he came back with a smile.

"Where'd you go?" I asked him.

"You'll see. We have to wait now. It shouldn't take long."

"Okay..."

Tyler and I talked for a bit, well mostly made out but there was talking here and there. About fifteen minutes went by before someone knocked on the door before it slowly opened.

Jenna walked into the room, "Hey, guys. So glad you're back. I was bored out of my mind. Anyway, why'd you call me to come over?"

"I want you to help me take my bandages off." Tyler said to Jenna as she sat at his desk.

Her eyes widened, "Really? Wow, okay um...right now?"

He nodded holding an arm out to Jenna and the other one out to me. "Okay, go."