~Have some hope~

-Josh's POV-

Kelly came running up the stairs, "Josh? What's wrong?"

I ignored her and ran into the room, kneeling down beside Tyler. I put my hand on his chest and thank god his heart was still beating. I heard footsteps and then a scream.

Kelly came rushing into the room, tears running down her face.

I looked all around and it was then I noticed where the blood was coming from. Both his wrists were split in a vertical line all the way up to his elbow. I choked sob left my throat when I saw a tiny blade in his hand. Why didn't he tell me anything?

Kelly took out her phone and shakily dialed a number. I tuned out what she was saying to the person and ran out of the room and into the bathroom, remembering seeing some bandage in here. I found the roll of the fabric and rushed back to Tyler's room. I wrapped his wrists up with shaky hands and tears running down my face. The blood was still coming out of the open wounds and through the bandage but I had used it all.

"J-Josh? Why would he do this?" Kelly asked as clear as she could through all of her sobbing.

I really didn't know but I hope he will be fine. Then a thought came to me.

"Blurryface. It's...it's this voice Tyler hears in his head. Telling him bad stuff."

"Why didn't h-he tell me?"

"I don't know." I sighed and the tears continued to flow down my face.

Sirens could be heard outside the house and Kelly quickly got up and rushed downstairs.

As soon as she left I broke Down, tears coming down my face faster than ever. "T-tyler...please be okay. I love you...I c-can't lose you. Please stay with me. Please." I whispered, hugging his limp body.

Two guys dressed in uniforms ran in behind Kelly. They were carrying  a stretcher, one man on each side. They laid it on the ground beside Tyler and I watched as they carefully lifted his body onto it. They then proceeded to pick him up and rush back to the ambulance with Kelly and I following close behind.

Both of us were about to get into the ambulance but one of the guys stopped us, "I'm sorry, only one person can ride in the ambulance."

"Oh, Kelly can." I sighed but Kelly grabbed my arm and pushed me into the ambulance.

"No, you go. I'll drive behind you." She then quickly ran inside to get her car keys and the ambulance doors closed.

The two guys were rushing around, hooking things up to Tyler's unconscious body. Once everything was in place the ambulance started to move.

One guy continued to watch Tyler while the other began to talk to me, making me look away from Tyler.

"So, what are you to Tyler? His brother? Cousin?" I could tell he was trying to make small talk to distract me but I answered anyway.

"Boyfriend."

The mans eyes widened, "Oh! Well, he will be okay. Lots of blood lost but he'll be fine."

I only nodded and looked back at Tyler. His skin had gotten paler and the sight of it made me silently cry.

The ambulance suddenly stopped and one of the men opened the door while the other carefully pushed the stretcher out. I quickly followed behind them and into the hospital.

I tried to walk down the hall but the man I had talked to on the ride here turned around with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, only family can come back at this point."