~Bounce to me, babe~

-Josh's POV-

Bowling with Brendon was fun. He thought he was so good that he just went against Tyler and I by himself. Well, Tyler and I lost so turns out he was that good.

Now we were back in the hotel, sitting in bed. I was on my phone, leaning against Tyler's shoulder, playing a game. Tyler was playing with his fingers, staring off into space.

He suddenly stopped and sat up, making me have to sit up as well.

"Have you ever felt like you should just...end everything because you're a burden?" He suddenly asked, surprising me. He was still staring of at nothing in particular.

"What? Why would you say that?" I asked, grabbing his face and gently turning it so he was bow staring at me.

"Because, I'm a burden...aren't I?" He looked so emotionless, it scared me. Maybe Blurryface was telling him to say these things.

"Tyler, don't listen to Blurryface if he's the one telling you these things." I said with a frown. I grabbed his hand and intertwined out fingers.

"No, not Blurryface. Just me... I should end everything. I shouldn't be here."

"No. No you shouldn't end anything. You should be here. Stop saying that Tyler. Stop." I tear slid down my cheek and I squeezed his hand. I don't know if this was the side affect or if he was really thinking these things but either way it scared me.

Tyler didn't reply, he simply turned the other way and laid down. I furrowed my eyebrows at his back but slowly laid down behind him. I wrapped an arm over his side and gently rubbed his arm.

He eventually fell asleep, I didn't.

***

Tyler woke up and found me playing with his hair, wide awake. I didn't sleep last night, I was worried about him. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Good morning." He said in a cheery voice. "How long were you awake?"

"All night." I answered, rubbing my eyes.

"All night? Why?"

"I was worried, about you."

He looked confused, "Why?"

"Last night. The stuff you said..."

"I don't remember. What did I say?"

"You said... It's not important. Let's go get ready."

We both quickly got ready and met Kelly out in the hallway. We left the hotel and got breakfast on the way to Brendon's house.

"I'll see you boys tomorrow afternoon." Kelly smiled before driving off down the road.

Tyler and I walked up to Brendon's door and knocked.

Brendon opened the door with a huge grin, "Hey, guys! Come in."

We followed him into the house and he closed the door before we went up stairs to his room. Brendon sat on his bed while Tyler and I sat on the little couch thing he had in the cprner after sitting our bags by the foot of the bed.

"This is going to be so much fun." Brendon said excitedly.

I grinned and Tyler gave a small smile with a nod.

"So, I was thinking we could go to this place down the street. It's like a bounce house but inside and there's a bunch of stuff inside to do. Then we could get pizza or something after." Brendon informed, leaning back against his headboard.

"Oh, that sounds dun. When will we leave?" I asked Brendon, leaning against Tyler's shoulder.

"Um...maybe in like an hour or so. We have to wait for my mom to get here because she's giving me the money then leaving for a business trip."