Chapter twelve - You scared the shit out of me.

Melony's POV
------------------------
We continued to lie there, doing absolutely nothing but cuddle. Me and him. Him and me. Everything seemed to come to place. No one knew about us, but I wasn't sure if I could keep it a secret any longer. I wasn't going to tell anyone for as long as I could hold it. He made me feel different. He made me feel like something that no one would understand.

Anytime I was around him, I forgot everything that I was thinking. Anytime he was around me, the whole world seemed to stop spinning and the space between us was always closed. He made me feel special.

Anytime he kissed me, I felt like I was flying. And every time he hugged me or caressed my face in his strong hands, it made me feel safe. Anytime someone dangerous came my way, if anyone ever did, he would be there to stop it. He kept me safe, even when no one was looking.

He was like being the superhero, and I was his sidekick. Some of the time. And every time I look at him, his eyes, and everything I see in him, put me in a trance that no one around me can see.

"How did I become so lucky?" He asks and I give him a slight smile, with a twist of confusion

"What do you mean?" I ask

"I mean, how did I end up having a wonderful girl like you, come trample into my life, without warning?" He asks, and I smile.

"I don't know. Maybe it was a force of nature?" I giggle, knowing I sounded like a total dork

"Maybe. But you know what I also didn't see coming?" He asks, and my smile twists and a confused one.

"What babe?" I ask, and he looks at me with a mischievous smile that I could never get enough of seeing

"This." He says, and in a blink, he comes colder bringing his soft lips to mine, and he caresses my face on his hands while I hold on to his wrists.

He presses his lips softly against mine, and he cocks his head sideways as if asking me for permission. He slides his tongue into my mouth to collide with mine, as they intertwine perfectly together. Our mouths mould together, and they seem to never split. When he pulls away, I whine at the fact he wasn't enclosing the space between us.

"I love you, Shawn. More than yesterday, or the day before, and I will love you more every day." I say to him and he smiles. God, I love it when he smiles.

"And I love you more than you can imagine. I love you more than when I first kissed you, or when I first saw your face in the classroom that you always eyed me in." He says and I blush when I remember the first time he called role in my class.

That had been when I shot my hand in the air, not realizing how much attention I had received, and what I made myself look like to him. Apparently, it didn't change what he was thought of me, but I was glad to still have him. He made me, well, me.

"Everyday, you change me, and I don't know how much I can thank you," I say and he smiles, before softly reconnecting our lips for a short moment.

"Thank you. For being my girlfriend." He says, and I smile.

I wrap my arms around his body and dig my head into his chest. He always sent a shock of warmth through my body. And it's always the one that makes me love him more each day. When we get settled, we start to fall into a deep sleep. And once during the night, I catch him snoring a little. He is so cute when he sleeps.

God. What did I do to deserve him?

When we wake I realize that my mom will be home in just under five and half hours, so I gently shake Shawn, and he groans at me.