Chapter fifteen - I will see you in about 30 minutes, yea?

When our lips part, we stand in each other's arms. Its still raining, and in this moment, Shawn could have never looked any better than he does right now.

"Nobody hurts you, Melony. Ever." He whispers in my ear, and I smile. I have missed his touch just as much I could have missed my gummy worms and sprite. He made me feel so happy.

It starts to rain harder, and I decide that I should go home. Shawn and I get in our cars, and we head home. When we park in our driveways, he comes over to my house to grab his things. I say hi to my mom, and she waves at me. I start talking to my mom, and tell her about the week, not mentioning anything about what I and Shawn did. 

After a few minutes, Shawn comes downstairs with his suitcase and few things in his hand. He walks to the door.

"Hey mom, I am gonna walk him home, ok?" I say to my mom, and she nods.

I open the door and is still raining, and I start to wonder just how long this is going to last. Me and Shawn walk out the door and immediately start running. When we get to his porch, he sets his suitcase down and the other things he was carrying. Then he grabs me by the waist and clashes our lips together. I hook my arms around his neck, and can't seem to pull away. 

He picks me up and holds my thighs. He holds me with my legs around his torso, and our lips not parting. He hits my back against the wall, and I grunt slightly. He continues to kiss my lips passionately and I run my fingers through his wet hair and harshly tug on it, making him groan. I can't stop, but he pulls away, and I sigh at the space separating us.

"Tonight. Leave your back porch door open to your room. I will climb up." He says out of breath. He puts me down, and I whine. He looks at me with passionate hazel eyes.

"Shawn-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"I love you." He says, and I am shot back by those three words. 

The words that I have loved hearing. He hasn't told me I love you in the past three days, and I have missed it.

"I-I love you too," I say and he smiles. 

He opens his door and looks back at me. He quickly kisses my lips once more, and soon pulls away. He walks into his house and I quickly run back to mine.I run into the door and shout to my mom that I will be hanging in my room. I run upstairs and I close the door, waiting for my mom to call for dinner. I text Shawn in the meantime

Me: hey Shawn. Got a question

Shawn: what?

Me: wanna come over for dinner?

Shawn: as long as it is ok with our mom

Me: yea, she loves having you over. Just come eat dinner and then come back later

Shawn: sounds good. I will see you in about 30 minutes, yea?

Me: 45

Shawn: ok. See you then.

Me: ok

I throw my phone on my bed. I look through my closet and find something nice. I put on a white crop top that shows my entire stomach. I can see my belly button piercing shining from the light. I put on my high waisted black jeans torn at the knee. I put on some hoop earrings and some mascara. I put on a little red lipstick, and brush my long hair that goes down to my waist. I text my mom so she knows that Shawn is coming for dinner.

Me: mom, can Mr. Mendes come over for dinner?

Mom: sure. Why not?

Me: thanks so much. you're the best mom. He is my favourite teacher