Chapter Twentyseven - Even when I'm puking my lungs out every day.

**THIS CHAPTER FEATURES SEXUAL ABUSE** If you do not fan this than I suggest skipping this chapter.
-------------------------------------
When I wake up, I find myself lying in my bed. I look at my clock and see that it's 3:00 in the morning. Shawn is lying next to me, and all I remember was being at the beach and falling asleep. I can't remember ever coming home. All I can think about is the beach waves I heard when I fell asleep. Shawn quietly moans in his sleep, and shifts to the side. He looks so cute when he was sleeping.

I take my fingers and brush some of his super soft hair back. His eyes slowly flicker open, and I regret doing that. I didn't mean to wake him.

"Hey babe, what are you doing up?" He says, his voice raspy.

"I just woke up, I couldn't sleep," I say looking into his very sleepy eyes.

"Well, you fell asleep on the beach. I had to carry you to the car and take us home. It was only 8:00 but you seemed tired." He said, shifting up to lay on his elbow.

"Yeah. I feel good now, I just woke up, and saw you sleeping." I say, and he smiles at me.

"Yeah. After a while of lying in bed with you, I started to feel tired. So I fell asleep as well." He says to me, and my face turns into a smile.

I softly kiss his lips, and he kisses mine back. He caresses my face and kisses me back. I laugh onto his lips, and he smiles. He pulls away and has a sly smile.

"What's so funny?" He asks, and I smile.

"Nothing. Just thinking about you." I say, and he smiles.

I feel a wave of nausea wash over me, and I can feel it coming up my throat. I run out of the room and go into the bathroom. I hear Shawn follow behind me, as I lean over the toilet and let it out. Shawn holds my hair back, and when I get done, I get up and wipe off my mouth. I still had school in 3 hours, but I would be fine. Just tired.

"Mel? Are you ok?" Shawn asks, and I nod

"Yeah. Just gotta get used to the fact that that is going to happen every day." I say, and he nods.

He takes my hand and takes me back to the bedroom. When we lie down, I can't help but feel my stomach. I cant feeling anything, but it feels like this has gone on forever.

"I love you, Shawn. Even when I'm puking my lungs out every day." I say, and he chuckles.

"I love you too. And I hope that we get through this together." He says, and I smile

"I hope we can too. Now let's get as much sleep as we can before school in the morning." I say, and he nods.

I turn away from him, and he spoons my backside. He presses his body against me, and it puts heat on my body. When his arms snake around to my front side, I hold onto them with my cold hands, and I can feel the warmth radiate from the rest of my body. After a little bit of lying there, I feel my eyes get heavier, and I fall asleep once again.
------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up in a dark alley. My head is pounding. I feel coldness, and I look down at my body. I am shirtless, and I am wearing a plaid skirt. I see a figure down the Alley walk towards me, and I soon recognize his face. I didn't like the face I saw. I saw Zayn Milak, my ex.

He walks towards me, and I can't think of what to do. I try to back away, but I can hear him tsk.

"*Tsk tsk* Silly girl. If only you understood what I felt when you left me." He says in a low husky voice, and it makes me shudder

"I felt nothing. When I was done with you, my life got better by the second. I would never regret--" I say before I am interrupted. He picks me up by the shoulders and stands me up. He undoes my bra, and I am disgusted.