Chapter eight - That felt great. But now I'm not a virgin anymore

"No, I am ready. But please, just be gentle." I tell him as he puts on a smile, and comes in closer, deepening the kiss.

He takes off my lingerie underwear and takes off his boxers, and his hardness comes into view. He sees the condom I placed on my nightstand, and he grabs it stealthily and slips it on.

"Shawn. I'm still...a...uh..." I say as he stops, and I feel a terrible blush creep onto my cheeks.

"I promise, I will be gentle. I love you." He says and I smile, as he starts kissing me again.

"I have longed to do this with no one other than you." He adds, as he kisses my stomach, going up little by little reaching my lips once more, and then slowly, very slowly, sliding into me.

"God Melony. I love you." He says, as he very slowly rocks back and forth inside of me. I whimper and whine at how bad it hurts, and know that as long as I keep calm, it will get better.

"Ugh! Shawn. Please. More." I say, telling him it is ok. He pulses back and forth, just a little faster, and I start moaning with excitement. It hurts, but I like it too much for him to stop.

"Oh my god, Melony. You make me go nuts." He says as he continues to pulse in me, and I continue to moan his name. Each time I do, he gets a little faster, and I scream.

"Aahhh! Shawn. Please." I say as he pulses harder, and faster inside of me.

As he pulses harder, I feel myself release, and I feel as if everything amazing happened at once. He pulses harder and harder. Faster and faster, and all I can do is scream. My hands go to his back, and my nails scrape his back while he continues to pulse inside of me. He groans loudly, moving quicker.

"Oh Melony. You're gonna make me..." He says, as I feel his body on top of mine, he pushes hard inside me and stays deep for a good 5 seconds.

When he pulls out, he rips off the condom and throws it in the trash can on the other side of my bed. "Melony, you made me feel great." He says and I smile at him and realizing at just how bad my inner thighs hurt now.

"I love you, Shawn. And I will never give up on it." I say as he comes closer to land soft, sweet kisses on my lips.

I kiss him back and he rolls over to the right side of me. He slips his boxers back on and I put on my underwear, and we cover up with the blanket. I slowly move closer to him, and I can smell his cologne and can feel his warmth rush through my body. I lie there close to him and have only one thought in my head.

That felt great. But now I am not a virgin anymore.
------------------------------------
See you in the next one my little dandelions Xoxo
~Em