Chapter seven - Down the hall, first left

4 weeks later.....

It was Friday. The weekend, and the 2 weeks that mom and dad are gone, out to see my grandmother. The 2 weeks that I get to spend with Shawn, and the 2 weeks where everything I could have ever imagined to be true, will be. I was staring at the clock behind Shawn, as he continued to teach the class.

5 more minutes. 5 more minutes till I would be out of this hellhole, and with Shawn.

Shawn takes a quick glance at me and smiles, so I return the favour. I continue to look at the clock with only one thought in my head. 30 seconds till the bell rings. I count down the time in my head and anxiously wait for the time to pass by. God, this has been the longest 30 seconds of my life!

The bell rings, and I watch everyone leave and as soon as no one is in the room, I close the door and go into Shawn's office.

"Ummm... So its spring break now. And I was thinking-" I say before I'm cut off by Shawn's lips on mine.

The kiss lasts about 3 seconds before I pull away from him. He looks at me sadly, and I laugh.

"Why did you do that?" He asks, and I smile.

"Cause...I wanted to say...I-" Still, I couldn't say those three words.

"What?" He asks, and I force myself to say them.

Dammit, Mel, just say it.

"I...Love..." I say, but he cuts me off.

"You. I love you too. It's okay." He says, and My stomach flutters, my heart melts, and my mind races.

He stares at me, and I just stare back. He makes me so happy. I just wanted to do it already. I wanted to kiss him. For real this time. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips back an forth.This time, I grab the collar of his shirt, and tug him towards me (not that we could get any closer) and I clash our lips together, and he is taken by shock.

He suddenly closes his eyes and syncs his lips with mine. His soft lips move softly and so do mine. His tongue slips into my mouth slowly, and I do the same to his. He pushes me up against the wall, and we stand there, groaning at each other. He squeezes my ass, and I groan softly, then I bite his lip playfully, and he moans my name.

"Melony...Please." He says as we continue to kiss fearlessly, and I give it to him.

He lifts me up in his hands, holding the bottoms of my thighs and he puts himself against me. I feel his hardness through his jeans, and he starts a grinding motion that makes me feel as if I am in heaven. I get my fingers in his hair and tug it, moaning his name, feeling the love I have strived for the longest time, but have never gotten.

"Shawn," I say, in between kisses, and he continues to kiss me like no other person has before.

He knows me well. He knows what I like and don't like. This is why I can't live without him. As soon as I say this he stops kissing me, and I look at him in a confused way.

"Tonight. 5:30. Your house. Your room. Now." He says, and I nod, jumping out of his hands, grabbing my backpack, and racing him to his car.

He beats me, and he is standing next to my open door. We get in the car and drive down the road to our houses. He races to his house to get clothes in a bag for the 2 weeks going to be spent at my house. I race into my house, and my room, and make sure I am wearing baggy clothes that look good.

I find a condom in my mom and dad's bathroom, and I set it on my nightstand next to my bed. Damn, was I really going to do this? I guess I was. Was I really going to lose my virginity to my teacher? Hell yeah, I was. I brush my teeth quickly and grab my phone to text Shawn.

I hear a knock on the door, and I run quickly downstairs.

Damn, he was fast...

I open the door, and Shawn sets his suitcase on my sofa, then grabs me by the waist and quickly clashes our lips together. He moans my name and I pay him back by biting his lip. He whispers 'fuck' underneath his breath, and I giggle softly. He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his torso, and he starts to walk upstairs.

"Which is yours?" He says and stops kissing me for a short moment, only enough time for me to answer him.

"Down the hall, first left," I say, and before I know it, our lips are connected again.

He takes one hand off my thigh to open the door, then closes it behind us. He walks over to my bed and tosses me down. He then climbs on top of me and continues in a grinding motion against me, as my legs wrap around one of his legs. God, I feel him coming closer to me, deepening the kiss with every second that passes by. I feel the sensation of this and moan his name loud enough for him to hear.

"Shawn. Please do this." I say, edging him on.

He gently kisses my neck moving slowly toward my belly button pulling my PJ shirt and shorts off so that I am in nothing but my lacy lingerie. We can't hear anything except our strong heavy breathing. Our clothes scattered on the floor here and there.

"God, you're Fucking beautiful, Melony and it's killing me," he tells me as he comes back locking his lips onto mine for another short moment.

"Shawn, I can't believe that we're going to do this," I say as I start to get some small jitters.

"Neither can I, my love, but some things are just not worth waiting for. We don't have to rush this," he tells me in a concerning voice as he starts to unbuckle his pants and quickly pulls off his shirt. He wraps my legs around his Torso.

"No, I am ready. But please, just be gentle." I tell him as he puts on a smile, and comes in closer, deepening the kiss.
—————————————————
See you in the next chapter my little dandelions XOXO
~Em