Chapter Twentynine - I think I also need lunch.

Shawn's POV
----------------------------------
I wake up. I open my eyes and look around me. There is an ivy connected to my arm, and I hear beeping. I turn my head and see a monitor with my heart rate on it. I look around to see that I am in a hospital bed and a gown. What happened? A nurse in a white outfit comes in and writes something on her clipboard.

"E-excuse me m-miss? Can you tell me what happened?" I ask her and she looks at me with a nice smile.

"You had a heart attack. The police officers said you trying to tell them something about a...kidnapping." She says, and my mind wanders.

A heart attack?  Why would that happen? I don't understand. I walked in and I tried to tell them and I...ohhh. I see. The nurse scribbles something on her clipboard, then shines a smile.

"The doc will be in to check on you in a moment." She says, before walking out, I swear I saw her wink at me. Ew.

"Ok. Thank you." I say before she exits.

Everything is so weird. And I am totally freaking out. I want her back. Melony was missing, and I needed to find her. I knew exactly who had her. I would just have to go to the police station and have them look up his name. Melony was my world, and I can't live without her. I don't know what Zayn was going to do to her, but I was afraid she would get hurt.

She was the most beautiful girl in the world, and I don't know how I could've just let her slip out of my grasp. All of our memories replay in my mind. The time when she put toothpaste on my face. The time when I tickled her till she laughed so hard, she couldn't breathe. Then I would cuddle her till she fell asleep, I would hold her when she cried. All of this makes me happy.

I hear my heart monitor beep faster, and try to calm down. I blush to myself. My heart raced at the thought of her. Wow. Now I know how she feels. I need to find a way out of her. I use my free hand to try and disconnect the ivy. When its out, I pull off the thin blanket on top of me. Then I find a small window on the wall. I close the blinds on the other wall and open the window. I find my cell phone and my wallet, on the nightstand.

I find my clothes piled next to the bed. I slip into them and put my shoes on. I climb through the window and step out. Thankfully they put me on the first floor. I step on the grass and turn around. I quietly close the window and hope that I got away with it alive. I walk across the lawn and find my jeep parked in the back. Someone must have taken it.

I get into my jeep and find my keys sitting in the cupholder. I start the ignition and drive off. I go down the street to the police department. When I get in, I pull myself together. I walk up to the front desk, and the computer lady looks up at me, and she bites her lip. I guess cause she thinks I look good. I know. A lot of people do. But I love Melony.

"Hello. I need to report a kidnapping." I say, my voice shaky.

"Sure. Do you have an address?" The lady asks me, frowning.

"No. But I have a name." I say back, and she looks down at her computer.

"Can you tell me?"

"Zayn Milak."

"Spell the last name please."

"M-i-l-a-k." I spell out, as she quickly types on her keyboard.

"Thank you. We will report it to the police." She says and I frown.

"Can't you guys find him now?" I say sternly, and she looks up at me.

"No. We need to wait at least 48 hours to find addresses. Do you know who was kidnapped?" She says, and I want to smash something.

"Melony Adams," I say.

"Thank you." She says and smiles.

"Can we find her? Please?" I say concerned.

"Sir. I'm sorry, but we don't have enough time." She says, and I feel anger fill up in me.

"Please, look up something. I NEED INFORMATION!!" I yell, and I feel everyone's attention on me.

"Sir, please calm down. We are doing everything we can." She says, and I can't take it anymore. I need her back.

"PLEASE. I NEED HER BACK! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yell, and Everyone looks at me. I have a tear running down my face, and anger filling up inside me. I need her back.

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She says, and I turn on my heel. I walk out of the front door, in complete frustration.

I need Melony back, she was everything to me, and if she was gone for any longer, I think I would have to go find her myself. I think I also need lunch.
--------------------------------------
Melony's POV
--------------------------------------
Its been forever. I am hungry as hell, and I need food. I feel everything getting blurry, just as Zayn comes down with something in his hands. He has a bag of food. He sits the bag down next to me, and I can just feel my mouth water. He slowly unties my hands and takes the cloth from my mouth, so I can eat. He opens the bag and pulls out two burgers, a large fry, and a drink. He also pulls out an apple pie.

He hands me the burger and nods his head. I open the box and take a bite. When I swallow, I get the drink and wash it down. As I continue to eat, I start at my fries but realize I'm not hungry anymore. I take a few more sips of my drink and put it down.

"Can I save this for later?" I ask, scared as hell that he won't let me.

"Sure. I will check on you in a couple hours." He says, and I can't believe how nice he is being. He had me tied up, and now I have food for later. Wow.

He ties my hands back up but doesn't put the cloth back in my mouth. Its been a long time since school, I can tell you that. It's probably sometime in the morning. Right as he gets up, I motion for him to stop.

"Is something wrong?" He asks, but no words come out.

"I-I think I'm gonna be sick," I say, and a wave of nausea washes over me.

I try to hold it in, but I can't. Zayn runs to the other side of the room and grabs a bucket. He hurries over to me, and I lean my head inside it. I let it out, and feel horrible. At least I know one thing.

Day three, pregnant. Day one, kidnapped.

He takes the bucket, and I frown. He doesn't look in it but takes it upstairs.

"I'm sorry Zayn, for anything that has made you this way," I say, knowing full well that I shouldn't be sorry, let alone for this. I should be the one that is forgiving. Not the one that is sorry.

"Uh, ok. I guess." He says, as he smirks at me, and takes the pail upstairs.

I bob my head down and keep it there. I am worried, scared, angry, and so many other things that make me want to punch Zayn in the face or just hug and forgive him. Neither of which will help my fat little butt. I bet my baby will have the big butt and the lies that I seem to have. Oh well. I tried.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hry babes!! I am so excited. I can't even believe my eyes. 

I am excited af guys!!! Can we plz have a talk about this. Oml.

(Like always) plz make sure to vote, it would mean everything to me. It would also mean everything to me if you shared this book with someone you might think would like it. I need to get more reads. Plz plz plz plz!!!

Love you lots babes -- xoxo