Chapter sixteen - Good. That means 15 minutes of snuggling you.

As he continues to kiss me all over, it turns me on, and I just want him to do something to me already.

"Please. I need you right now." I say, and he looks at me.

"Shhhh. I will." He says, and I don't think he knows just how bad I want this.

"Please daddy. Fuck me." I whine, and his face looks stunned. He looks around for a condom but doesn't see one.

"They're in my drawer," I say, and he quickly reaches for one. 

When he gets one, he shakes the tiny little package in front of me, and I urge for more. He puts it on, and I can see his hardness grow. He looks at me, and I nod. He slowly pushes into me, and I can feel the pain rush through me, tingling my toes. He pulses through me, and I love it.

"Come on baby girl." He says, and I reach for him. 

He comes lower pulsing harder. He kisses my lips, and I dig my nails into his back. The pain is strong but it gives me pleasure. He could never make me feel anymore better than this.

"Faster. Harder. Anything." I say, and he obeys. 

He starts to pulse through me faster and much harder. I can't help but moan. He pulses as hard as he can, and it sends me over the edge. As thrusts into me even faster, I can feel him reach me. He lets out a loud groan, and I chuckle. He puts some of his weight on me, but I don't care. He lets out one last groan, and I whine. We both reach our highs, and the room is filled with our moans and heavy breathing.

"Oh, Shawn! Aaugh." is all I say, and he stops pulsing but stays inside me. 

The pain stings me, but if that is what it takes to make him mine, then so be it. He pulls out, and it makes me sad about the space between us, but soon I am happy again. He lies down next to me, and we put our underwear back on. I leave my bra off though.

"You make me feel so good, Ms. Adams." He says, and I smile

"I love you. Infinitely." I say, and he smiles back. His smile never fails to make me smile.

"I love you. More than anything." He says, and I can't help but bring him closer to me. 

I hug my arms around him, and he holds my tiny waist. He kisses me softly, and I realize that we have been together in this house, alone for a whole 2 hours. Where's my mom?

"My mom has been gone for a long time. Do you mind if I call her real quick?" I ask, and he shakes his head. I grab my phone from the nightstand and dial my mom's number. I wait until she picks up, and answers

"Hey, mom. When will you be home?"

"Hey, honey. I am buying some things for the week, so I should be home after a little while."

"Ok. Call me when you're on your way home."

"Ok honey. Talk to you later."

And with that, I hang up.

"She will be her on about 20 minutes," I say as I climb back in bed with Shawn.

"Good. That means 15 minutes of snuggling you. I have to head back since tomorrow is Friday." He says, and I feel happy.

"I thought yesterday was Monday?" I say confused

"No. We got back to school on a Thursday because that is what the comeback date landed on." He says, and my face lights up as of a light bulb lit up. In which it did. Cause I had no idea.

"My parents will be gone the whole weekend. They have to work." I say, and his face lights up. I would stay with him the whole weekend. Plus that is a camping trip this weekend. That will be fun.

"Well, I can make sure that we get our work done." He says, as he winks at me and bites his lip. I smile and nod happily.

He always makes me so happy. We are going to have fun this weekend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey babes. Wait and see what is to happen. Love you babes.

See you in the next one--__--xoxo