Story preview!!

Please mind any typos. I am just excited.
Book two: Mrs. Mendes preview
Melony's POV
--------------------------
"Shawn. My water just broke." I say seriously, as he looks at me.

He quickly jumps off the couch, grabs the bag, and the pillow, and we get in his jeep. Well, Shawn carried me to his jeep. In the meantime, I was a moaning mess, while he was putting me in the car. He gets in himself and starts driving as fast as he can to the hospital.

"Just breath baby. Ready. With me." Shawn says, and I sit in pain. I follow his breaths and try to control mine.

"It hurts. AHHH!" I yell, and Shawn tightly holds his hand out and I squeeze it. My God, I was not ready for this.

"We are almost there. Hang with me." Shawn says, and I try to control my breaths, but its no use.

"Shawn. I can't. I don't want to do this." I say breathlessly.

"I know. But it's going to be ok. We will do this together." Shawn says, and I try my best to smile.

He pulls into the emergency entrance and gets out. He runs inside and gets a wheelchair. Quickly, he comes back out and helps me into it. He sets the pillow on my lap and places the bag over his shoulder. He rolls me in and goes to the front desk.

"Can we have a private room please?" Shane tells the lady.

"Name?"

"Melony Elizabeth Ann Mendes." He replies.

"Thank you. Follow me to your room. Dr. Wair will be in to see you in a moment." She says to Shawn and quickly pushes me to our room.

He helps me get onto the bed and gets me a glass of water. When Shawn comes back, he looks at me and squeezes my hand tightly. I am lying in the room, with my beautiful husband, and a baby that is about to be born.

"Shawn. Contraction." I say, and he lets me squeeze his hand. "AHHH!"

"Breath Mel. It's going to be ok." He says calmly and bends down to kiss my forehead.

"Shawn. I'm gonna be a mum." I say, starting to cry.

"And I am going to be a dad." He says happily. I see a tear fall down his cheek, and he smiles.

"I love you, Mr. Mendes," I said still crying.

"I love you more, Mrs. Mendes."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the preview. Comment what you think, and tell me if you want more. Thx so much for supporting me guys!!! ILYASM

Please make sure to keep voting for any of my chapters, and comment anything, it would mean Everything!!!! Thx sm guys!! Love you!

See you in the next book!!