Chapter twenty - She looked me in the eye, and told me to get out.

((Oh my flipping god, guys. when I re-edited this, I looked at the text message between Shawn and Melony, and I died of cheesiness. I'm so sorry guys. it was cheesy enough that I just decided not to change it. ahaha. bless this story))

When I stop crying after a long time, my mom calls me down to dinner. I make up a lie as to why I can't come down. When she believes it, I change into a pair of Shawn's sweatpants, and one of his loose t-shirts and his cologne overwhelms my nose, making me sob more. I try not to cry and wash myself up. When I get over myself, I finally make my way to my balcony. I open it silently and slide outside.

I make my way down and realize I forgot to put a jacket on. I cross my arms, as I make my way over to Shawn's house. I want to see what is going on. When I finally get to Shawn's house, I knock on his door. When someone opens it, I see Emily on one of Shawn's long t-shirts, and underwear. When she sees me, her mouth drops open, and so does mine. I can't even think about what is going on. So what? Now she is having Mendes babies? This was NOT how this was supposed to go. Oh my god.

"Who is it?" I hear Shawn yell from the back. I have been into his house before, but only once, so I don't know it very well.

"Uh, should I tell you?" Emily yells back

"I'm curious."

"Uh, it's Melony," Emily says and Shawn walks fast to the door.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," I say, and they both nod. They let me inside, and I sit on his couch I his living room. Emily sits with me, and Shawn goes into the kitchen.

"Uh ok. So that morning when you found me sitting outside before I puked. There was a reason why I wasn't feeling good. So after I got back, I started crying because I knew why I got sick. When you came out from getting dressed, I had gone to sleep. Shawn was talking to me about what had happened, and when I explained everything to him, he had me take a test. A pregnancy test. When the test came back positive, I started crying. When we came home today, I thought I could tell my mom what happened, but she didn't agree.

"She looked me in the eye, and told me to get out. I started crying because my mom was kicking me out. She pointed her finger towards the door and yelled at me to get out. I ran upstairs and packed a few of my things. I ran out of the door, and the only place I could find was Shawn's. We tried to keep it a secret from you because we didn't want you to get mad. When I got here, Shawn told me that I could stay here for 3 days, then I would have to tell Ty myself, that he got me pregnant. Shawn wouldn't talk to you, and neither would I. We didn't want you to find out."

Emily tells me about how when Ty got her pregnant, she didn't know how to tell him. When she gets finished telling me, Shawn was sitting next to me and had his hand on my thigh. Shawn smiles at me, and I feel guilty that I assumed. I smile back, and Emily says that was sorry for hurting my feelings, and making me feel left out. I forgive them and Shawn kisses my lips softly. I give Shawn and Emily a hug, and they tell me sorry again.

"I will make it up to you," Shawn says with a wink

"Eww. You guys can get a room when I'm out of here." Emily says, and we laugh.

"Yea. That can happen." I say to Shawn with two winks. Emily gags, and I laugh.

I wish Emily good luck with Ty, and she thanks me. I walk up to Shawn and take his hands in mine. I step onto my tippy toes since he is so tall. He leans towards me and plants small kisses on my lips.

"Hey look. I'm sorry for not talking to you. I was trying to help, an--" He says, but I already know what he is going to say. I cut him off.

"Hey. It's ok. I might have been confused when you didn't kiss me goodnight or good morning, but that doesn't change who we are." I say and he smiles wide.

He leans down to me and kisses my lips again. When he pulls away, the kiss lingers on my lips. God, I love it when he does that. He smiles at me, and I smile back. He pulls me into a hug, and I smile more.

"So that's where my sweatpants went!" He says and I look down and laugh. I pull up the T-shirt slightly, and his eyes widen. "And my T-shirt too." He says and I laugh again. He looks down at my waist that is suspended by the laces from the loose sweatpants and licks his lips.

"Hey save the sexual stuff for later, lovebirds," Emily says, and we laugh again. I am having fun, and only after I was crying so hard I gave myself a headache.

I say my goodbyes and walk out. I walk back into my room through my balcony, so my mom wouldn't see me. When I get into my room, I plop onto my bed and check my social media. When I get a text from Shawn, I open it.

Shawn: So You shall wait, as your prince charming attempts to meet tonight with the finest princess of all.

I smile at the text And hurry and text something back.

Me: and the prince shall satisfy the princes in a way that she has no other way to speak.

Shawn: and she shall call the prince a name, that he absolutely loves when she hits her own type of high

I giggle at his seriousness. He is so damn cheesy, and I love it.

Me: and we know what that name is. Don't we daddy?

Shawn: yes we do

He texts back, an I can almost hear the lust and demand in his text. I get up from my bed and change into my pink and black lacy underwear. I put my bra on the last clip and climb under my sheets. I pull out my phone, and take a picture, sending a link to the message.

Me: and this shall have him in a hurry.

Shawn: wait there, because I am coming as fast as I can

I smile and leave my covers off.

----------------------------------------
Shawn's POV
----------------------------------------
When I turn off my phone, I gather up some of my things. I tell Emily that I am going to go somewhere for the night and that I will be back in the morning. She waves goodbye, and I take my small bag and run to Melony's back porch, I climb up her porch, and slide open her back door, I see her on the bed, in nothing but her lacy undergarments. I throw my bag onto the floor and close the door. I walk fast to the bed, and throw my shirt off, and onto the floor. She looks at me, and I can't wait to kiss her soft skin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey babes. Sorry, this chapter was so short too, but I only had a little time.

Plz also make sure to vote for me. I like other peoples opinions. Love you guys so much. Thx.

See you. --- Love you/xoxo