Chapter Thirty - Thank you. I think I can walk now.

Omfg! I couldn't stop looking at the picture up above. It put me in a trance I think. Comment if it happened to you. •-_-•
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn POV
---------------------------
I am at home, currently pacing my living room. I have no idea where Zayn is. Or how to find him. Even if I looked him up on the internet, I won't be able to find his address. It's been four days, and I still haven't figured out where she is. And the police department hasn't done anything about it. I could find an address, but it wouldn't be easy. I have heard of how to find an address for someone through YouTube. It would take some playing around, but I think I would be able to find it.

I sit at the computer desk in the main room and get onto the internet. I type in different things that could possibly have to do with Zayn. After about 4 hours of searching, it is 7:47 pm and I still haven't found anything. I type a few more different things and finally find his name. It took a while but I found it. My eyes are sore, and I feel tired, but I am going to do anything I can to get Melony back.

I find a video and find his profile. I click on the name and the settings. After another 30 minutes, I get a page that states some different lettering on it. When I click continue, I find his address. 358 Holland bakery Dr. I get the instructions to get there and then grab my keys from the hook. I get into my jeep and start the ignition.

I start down the street and follow the directions that are given. When I get there, I pull up a neutral driveway, and park. I get out and knock on the door. The sun is dropping, but It is not dark yet. When the door opens, and tan woman with black hair, and a few freckles, stands in the doorway.

"Can I help you?" She asks and I smile.

"Yes. Is um, Zayn Milak, here?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"No sir, I'm sorry. He left a while ago. He lives in a different house." she says, and my smile fades.

"It's ok. Do you know the address?" I ask, my hopes so high, that I wish everything wouldn't come tumbling down.

"No. But I could recommend a friend's. He was good friends with Zayn."

"Yes, that would be very helpful."

"Ok. His name is Harry Styles, and I am pretty sure he lives on 703 farewell Park Drive. I used to take him there all the time."

"Thank you very much. Can you write the address down for me?"

"Yes. Just give me one moment," she says, and she walks into her house. When she comes back, she hands me a napkin with the address written on it.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." I say and shake her hand.  I walk away, and back to my jeep.

I drive back home and realize that it is already 9:58 pm. I want Melony back, but I want to be awake enough to beat Zayn's little lying ass. I get home, and head to sleep. Tomorrow, I find Melony. and I do anything it takes. Nothing can stop me. Right?
-----------------------------
Melony's POV
-----------------------------
I wake up again to the darkroom, again, and by comes and goes of zayn, and me puking, I can tell it has been at least three days. I'm tired of sitting here. My stomach hurts of hunger, I'm pretty sure I have lost a few pounds. My feet, wrists, and mouth hurt as well. I have been trying to scream for help, but nothing works. I have tried to untie my hands, but he must have knotted it pretty well. I only got one off before he ran down here, and retied my hands. 

I see Zayn walks in the with the same bag of food, I remember having earlier. He sits down with me and lets me eat. I save a few fries, and the apple pie for later, along with a little drink left. He keeps my hands tied and unties my feet.