Chapter three - Love you guys bunches, and me and Mr. Mendes will get to work.

Melony's POV
----------------------------------
We get onto my road and pull in, I can hear Mr. Mendes say something.

"Hey! That's cool. I live right next to you! If you ever need tutoring you could just knock on my door." He smiles, chuckling slightly.

Damn. His laugh was hot.

"Well, I guess I will always make a point to then," I say chuckling back.

We get pulled into his driveway, and I can see Mr. Mendes speed up to come and open my door for me. I seem to have lost my phone because I can't find it.

"Dammit!" I say covering my mouth, realizing I just cursed in front of my teacher. "I am sorry, I didn't mean that," I say blushing pink.

"It's fine. I am used to it." He forgives me as he helps me to search for my phone.

We keep looking and looking until I find it. Sitting where my backpack had once been.

"Got it!" I say as we both look up at the same time, gazing wondrously into each other's eyes wondering what will happen next.

He slowly moves closer and I can't help but to just relax and let what is about to happen, happen. He comes in closer and moves his hand up slightly and I think in my head what he is about to do. We continue to move closer, and slightly close our eyes, when we get interrupted by a phone call from my mom.

"Shit!" I say covering my mouth again. "Sorry again, my mum called me and I just got scared," I say starting to get flushed.

"It's ok, I should probably get going anyways." He looks at me smiling then gestures for me to get out, "Ladies first. I insist."

"Thank you, Mr. Mendes," I say stepping out of the car, as I answer the phone. I mouth a goodbye to Mr. Mendes as I slowly walk home.

"Ummm. Is this you, mom?" I ask clearly trying to sound confused.

"Yeah. Hey Hun. I was going to ask you would be home?" She asked me, and I try to find a reasonable excuse to say to her.

"Not too long, why?" I ask

"Just because it's taking a little longer than usual." She says to me and I immediately feel bad for lying to her.

"Ummm... Yeah. My friend held me after class to talk to me about something important, so I will be home before you know it." I half-lie to her.

"Okay honey. See you when you get in. Bye sweetheart." She says as we hang up the phone.

I walk toward my house door as I look back over at Mr. Mendes's house. I see him walk into his house, so I do the same.

"Hey, mom! I am gonna go up to my room for a little. Call me when you need me!" I shout as I head to my room closing the door behind me.

I change my clothes into something nice, and take off all my makeup and redo it. I curl my hair slightly and stick it in a crown style hairdo. Making sure I check myself in the mirror before I sit down on my bed, I make sure that all my social media have been caught up with as I check them again.

About an hour and a half later, I hear my mom call my name, so I make my way downstairs to see Mr. Mendes standing there with his hands in his pockets awkwardly. I smile hard as he smiles back looking me up and down at what I am wearing. I look up and down his body as I can see that he is wearing a grey T-shirt and some skinny jeans, along with black and white converse.

"Hey, Mr. Mendes!" I say as I see my mom standing next to him talking to him about her life and how well it is going. He smiles at how chatty my mom is, and I see my mom turn towards me to talk to me.

"Hey honey, I was telling Shaw- I mean, Mr. Mendes about me and your dad's doctor career." She tells me as I start to think about if they will end up having to work a long operation tonight. And what do you know? My thought came true.

"Hey, hon? We wanted to let you know that we will have to leave tonight for an operation, so we have agreed to let Mr. Mendes tutor you while we're gone." She says, as I turn toward him with my hands in my pockets, as is his, and place a HUGE smile on my face as he does.

"Okay. Well, I will see you and dad tomorrow then. Love you guys bunches, and me and Mr. Mendes will get to work." I say as I can see him put a smirk on his face, as I roll my eyes.

"Bye Hon!!" I hear both of them say as they walk out of the door.

"Let's get to work, shall we, Miss Adams?" He tells me as I nod, noticing that he just called me by my last name.

We start working on my work for about 30 minutes, as I smile at him, gazing at him.

"So who was the one who wrote this play?" He asks me as I snap myself back into reality answering the question.

"Um... Is it, William Shakespeare??" I ask

"Yes, that is correct miss Adams." He says as we both smile at each other.

He puts the pencil down, looking into my eyes as me to him, and we both scan each other with our eyes, coming back up to eye level. He comes in slowly closing his eyes as I do the same, right until I blow it. I move my head down quickly, not taking the chance to kiss him.

We back up quickly, both of us blushing at each other. I help Mr. Mendes pack his things as I walk towards the door opening it up for his exit. We both look at each other as we say our fair wells.

"I hope you have a great night miss, Adams." He tells me as I blush even more at the fact that he calls me by my last name.

"The same to you, Mr. Mendes," I tell him as he walks through the door, and we both wave goodbye at each other.
———————————————
Until next chapter my little dandelions XOXO
~Em