Chapter Twentysix - You're squishing me. And the child.

Melony's POV
---===---===---===---===
As we lie there in bed, we bring up conversations back and forth with him taking the singing career offer, and us staying in town and waiting nine whole months. Him being gone will be hard, yes, but I think that I just need to calm down. Mostly at least until I know that Shawn will be home, and we can settle down for the half living in me.

"Will you sit with me when I tell them about accepting the offer?" Shawn asks, and I couldn't be any happier.

"Of course I will babe. Don't worry. What could go wrong?" I say, and he smiles with one of his enchanting smiles.

"You know? I couldn't have possibly asked for a better girlfriend than you. You are my everything. Even when I will be away, I will still think of you." He says, and I couldn't feel happier than I already am now,

First I get pregnant. Second I am told that Shawn would possibly have a chance at becoming a celebrity. And lastly, I am told how much the man of my dreams loves me. This couldn't get any better. It means everything to me to want to start a life with Shawn.

And soon he will be so popular, that he will be Shawn Mendes to all the other girls that would probably fall in love with his looks, as much as I did. They would be swooning over him the way I do, every time he looks at me.

Every time I think about other girls falling for him, it makes me jealous. If he was with me, then he was mine and I don't think that there was anything that was going to change that. He was mine, and I was his. I know that we are forever and that we can settle down together.

We would have a life that makes us feel like us, and we wouldn't have to worry about all the other girls that would be crushing on him. He always made sure to let me know that things would be alright, even when things weren't.

I just look at him with a bright smile. Because at this point I have no words. That is kind of how he worked. He would say something nice, and he would take my breath away. Then I would have to try and smile at him without toppling over at his words. Or let my brain melt into nothing.

If anything was going to make me stay, it's that he would be here with me 24/7. I also know that he wants to chase his dream, so I am going to let him. I may be pregnant, and it will be hard to not miss him, but I will let him do what he wants to do. Even if it means giving him up to the other girls that would love him as much as I do.

I love Shawn. He has my heart and always will. I belong to him and he belongs to me. He will come home and still spend time with me, but he will be gone for lots of months, weeks, and days. It would be hard to be away from him.

I want to let him chase his dream. He would be all over the world, and he would have so much fun. Shawn will love me no matter what. It might sound cheesy to say, but to be completely honest if he didn't love me, he wouldn't have gotten me pregnant on accident, or just leave me after the first time I got my virginity taken from me.

He has stayed with me since day one, and I think we can make that go to day infinity. Because to this day, he has stuck up with all my bitching fights, or my weird ass comments. He has held through with me till the last second when I would let go and things would be ok again.

Or whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on, he was always there for me. I just don't understand how I got so damn lucky to deserve a boy like him.

"I am sorry Shawn. I love you, I do, just...how are you going to work an extra job? If you will be gone most of the time, then why don't I work so you don't have to worry about the stress? It would help you to help me. And you wouldn't have to worry about anymore crammed schedules than you would Already have." I say, and his face turns into a sly but nice smile.