Chapter Twentyfour - not everything that mom's do, are exciting.

Don't hate me for this chapter. I tried.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melony's POV
====================
When I see the two lines, I can't believe anything. My mind is blank, and I have no words. Shawn knocks on the door and opens it. He looks at me worried. I look at him with a mostly terrified look. I hold up the test, and his face drops. He looks at me and it doesn't look like he has any words either.

"I'm...pregnant," I say surprised and half scared, and he smiles so brightly that it makes me smile even more. I start to realize maybe this might be a good thing, but I still never wanted this to happen. This was all an accident.

I run out into the hallway, and into his arms. He spins me around and puts me down before we get too dizzy. He places his hands on my hips and pushes his lips to mine hard. They sync and his tongue slides into my mouth. We rock back and forth and can't seem to separate each other. When he pulls away, I couldn't be any happier about me. I was pregnant. I know that I wasn't ready to be a teenage mom, but I was ready with Shawn. After this week, there were only two weeks of school.

All of a sudden, one of my horrifying thoughts hit me hard on the head. I have to tell my mom about me and Shawn. It causes me to shiver, and I look up at Shawn with a worried face. He knows that we have to tell my mom and dad, and it feels scary. Shawn holds my hands and brings them up to his lips. He kisses my knuckles and I smile.

"We have to tell my mom and dad, Shawn," I whisper

"Hey. It's going to be ok. If you don't want to say anything, I will take responsibility. Don't worry, love." He says with a smile.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, Ms. Adams"

And with that, we walk into my room. We sit on my bed and nuzzle my head into Shawn's. He holds me tight, and I feel safe. I want to go downstairs right now and settle this, but the fear of not being loved anymore hits me in the chest, and I feel like I can't do it. I try to push the feelings aside, but they only hit me harder, in the pit of my stomach where all of my guilt is getting bottled up. I need to let it go.

I take Shawn's hand, and place mine on top of his. He looks up at me, and I don't want to believe anything that's happening, but I want to at the same time. Its hard to keep all the tears in, but I can't help but let a few fall down my cheeks. I use the neck of my shirt to dry my tears and know that I will get through this. No matter what happens.

"Shawn? Promise me that if anything happens, you'll be with me." I say, and he smiles

"Forever. I promise." He says, and I smile bright. I kiss his lips one more time (actually 3 more times) and we stand up. We walk downstairs, hand in hand, and we walk up to my mom, who hasn't left quite yet.

"Hey, mom. Can we talk to you?" I ask me and Shawn still holding hands.

She looks at our hands and has a worried face on. She calls for my dad, and they walk us to the couch. When they sit down, we stand in front of them, and I try as hard as I possibly can, not to cry.

"What do you need sweetie?" My mom asks, and I want to say something, but nothing comes out. I try to gather something together, but it doesn't work very well.

"Well. Um, I, uh. I'm..." I stutter and before I know it I start softly crying and sit down on the closet stool. Shawn puts a hands on my back to soothe me, while I cry. Shawn starts to speak for me, and I can't do anything but sit there, terrified of what could happen.

"Ok. So a long time ago, maybe about five to six months ago, me and Melony were just normal. She was my student, and I was her teacher. A couple weeks after her old teacher left, and I had started taking her home every day and picking her up every morning, I had developed...feelings...for her. She liked me as well, but we didn't know how to tell each other. One night when you guys were gone for a late night operation, I and Melony were doing some tutoring, because she still had needed it.