Chapter Thirtythree - Hey. Kiss me before you leave.

I swear, I think Shawn is trying to kill us. Is he trying to be sexual? I mean... Seriously.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn's POV
---------------------------
Melony looks around the room and finds my stuffed lion, Leo, sitting on the window seal. She picks him up, and I pray to God that she doesn't find what I was hiding inside it. She smiles and looks up at me.

"Hey. What is Leo doing here?" She says, and I smile.

"He has always been there. How did you not know?" I say, and she chuckles lightly.

"I guess it never crossed my mind." She says, and I smile.

"Hey, I am going to go run a trip real quick. I will be back." I say, and she nods, setting Leo on my dresser.

She follows me downstairs and sits on the couch. She smiles at me, and I give her a hug.

"Hey. Kiss me before you leave." She says, and I look at her. I bend over the back of the sofa, and spider kiss her. She smiles, and I pull away.

"I will be back," I say heading towards the door.

"Ok. Bye." She says, turning on the TV.

I close the door and begin to walk to her parent's house. When I get there, I knock on their door, and her mum opens it.

"Oh, my goodness Shawn. I am happy to see you. Where have you been? How is Mel? Is she Ok? Where is she?" She says, rambling with all these questions.

"Where I always live. Mel is fine, she is staying with me. She is ok, I have been taking very good care of her. She is watching TV." I said assuring her, that everything is ok.

"I just want to say I'm sorry. I overreacted a week ago, and I was just mad. I love Melony. I was just not expecting her to be pregnant at such a young age with her teacher." She says, looking at me, and I try my best to smile.

"Well, to admit, I love your daughter more than anything. Your daughter means everything to me, and I will do anything to keep her safe, or in good hands." I say, with a bright smile, and her mom opens the door all the way.

"Please, please come in." She says, and I smile, making my way in.

"I actually wanted to talk with you and her father," I say, feeling just as nervous as hell already.

She nods her head and goes to get her dad. When they both walk out, I can't help but notice how much alike Mel and her mum are. They sit on the couch and I take a deep breath.

"So I know that you are probably not very happy with me, taking in your daughter, but I assure you she is ok. She has been very happy these past few days, and it makes me happy to see her brighten up. She has enjoyed staying with me, and I have enjoyed taking care of her. She is the joyful light of my life, and I actually came here to talk to you about her.

"I love your daughter more than anything, and I wanted to ask you, Melony's Dad if you would be ok with me taking her out on a date. Today is our anniversary of being together, and I wanted to surprise her tonight. After taking her out for dinner, I was going to surprise her, by proposing to her on the mountain. I wanted to ask you if I may take your daughter on a date, and have your blessing to propose to her."

When I finish talking, I see them both looking at each other, smiling. Her dad looks back at me and smiles.

"Well, son. I am glad you came to ask me. Yes, I am a little mad that you took our daughter from us, but we are happy to hear that she is in good hands. Son, I trust you to take care of my daughter, and keep her safe, and not let anything happen to her. I will allow you have to date my daughter.