Chapter twentyone - You obey.

Shawn's POV (hell ya)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When my shirt is off, I quickly go to her bed and start kissing her. She quickly falls in beat, and it drives me crazy that she wanted me this badly, as much as I wanted her. Our lips fall in sync, and I slide my tongue in with hers, as they both mould together. God, she had me at hello. As I move my hips with hers, she moans against my lips, as she lies below me.

Her hands travel from my hair to my belt buckle. She unbuckles them and takes off my belt. She unbuttons my jeans, and tries to slide them off without parting the kiss, but does not succeed very well. She breaks the kiss and slides off my jeans, and I finish by throwing them on the floor. I continue to kiss her passionately, and she moans slightly. She smiles, when my lips move down her neck, and leave open-mouthed kisses. When I catch her sweet spot, she moans, and I smile.

I start to kiss down her collarbone and admire her beautifully tanned skin, that always seems to sunburn. When I kiss down her stomach, I stop. I look up and start going back up. When I reconnect my lips with hers, she tangles her fingers in my hair. When I grind my hips against her hips, she moans, and tugs on my hair. I groan, and can't stop kissing her. She always makes me want her. No matter where, when, or why. She just does that to me. And to be honest, I love it.

She holds onto my back and leans me down. She starts kissing my neck, and I can't help but shiver. As she kisses me, I start to unclip her bra. When she reaches my sweet spot, I groan loudly, and can't help it. She plays the hem of my boxers, and I go crazy. When I pull her bra off, she looks stunning. I can't help myself, so I cup her breasts and start kissing them. When I look back up to her, she smiles at me. I kiss her lips, and she roams her hands over my body.

"Shawn. Please. I need you." Melony says, and I nod.

I take off her underwear and slide them down her soft legs. I take off my boxers, and she blushes slightly. I can tell that she is looking at my penis. I kiss her softly, and she whimpers. I take her hands and place them on the side of her. I line myself up with her hips and push myself into her. Forgetting about everything, I do slow, and soft thrusts through her, and she moans. I place my hands on top of hers, and she tries to tug on my hair but goes to my back instead. She digs her nails into my back, and I groan.

"Shawn. Faster." She says, and I obey. I start to thrust faster into her, and she moans loudly.

The only thing we can hear in the room is our heavy breathing and occasional moaning. As I thrust in and out of her, her heavy breathing gets stronger and so does mine. She moans loudly as she reaches her high, and I groan loudly as I release. When I feel myself ejaculate into her I groan loudly. When I pull out, I realize one thing. I forgot to wear a condom. Shit. I know I can't say anything. She would freak out and I would feel terrible, so I decide to keep my mouth shut.

"Since when did you get so good?" She asks me, out of breath

"Should I say the truth?" I ask, and she nods her head. "I obey." I say, and her face turns into a bright smile.

She lets out a laugh, throwing her head back, and I smile, laughing a little bit too.

"Your to much, Adams." I say, and she shakes her head, smiling brightly.

"No. Your to much, you obey." She emphasizes and I chuckle.

She pulls me closer to her, and I lie next to her. She kisses my lips, and I kiss her back. What if I really get her pregnant? Emily is already pregnant, and having two pregnant friends, will be hard to help take care of. Emily has Ty though. And Melony has me, but I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad. This is too much to think about, so I let it leave my mind, and focus on what's happening. She is kissing me, and I have no idea how to handle this. In one week, we can test to see if she is pregnant. We would also know if she starts throwing up. Which, is not always the best assumption.

She pulls away from me, and I run my fingers through her hair. Her eyes look as if they are getting heavy, and in about 5 minutes, her eyes fall shut, and her chest rises and falls slowly as she sleeps. I can't help but think what could happen. What if she miscarriages? What if she does have the baby, and I can't help her take care of it? What if I can't be the dad that she wants from me?

All these thoughts scare me, and I can't think of it anymore. I can't mention this to her. Maybe she won't even get pregnant, cause who knows how girls work. Maybe she will be fine two weeks from now, and maybe nothing will happen. Like I said, I can't say anything. I don't want her to be upset with me.

The only thing I can think of is when she goes into labour, and if we will have to tell her mom about having sex and sleeping with each other. She would probably freak. And it scares me that if we tell her mom, that she will kick Melony out of the house. Like Emily's mom did to her. And also having to tell her mom that she is pregnant, with a baby who belongs to me.

I decide to try and sleep it off, so I lie down and try to close my eyes. I kiss Melony's forehead and lie next to her. She nuzzles her head into my chest sleepily, and I let her. When she is comfortable. I start to feel my eyes get heavier. Soon I fall into a deep sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey babes. Hope this got you excited. If it didn't, I am sorry. I tried.

Love you, babes, so much. Thanks for all the support, I appreciate it bunches. Thank you, and please make sure to follow me, share this book with others, or feel free to vote for me.

Love all y'all. See you in the next one --- xoxo