8

Ayo's pov

I swear she so cute. She always acting shy around me like she ain't know me but I'm her daddy, you know what I mean?

Tonight, we were invited to blac younsta's house party. There's alcohol everywhere but he said he bought some water and fruit punch or whatever for us. Azaylea usually never does her makeup and this is the first time I'm seeing her do it.

I personally think she already bad but I'm don't think ima be able to handle myself tonight.

"Why you always stare at me?" She says looking at the ground smiling.

"Why you always so shy baby?" I lift her chin up.

"I don't know, you make my heart feel all tingly." She sticks her tongue out and it just makes me smile. She always makes me smile.

Teo and Leah came out. My bro was lookin' good but ion know wassup with Leah. She changed to a blonde weave and she got paper thin eyebrows on. Just all types of messed up. My baby was wearing a knee length body con skirt with a black top.

A whole 3 meals and a dessert.

When we arrive, that's when the party really started. Me and Teo did out things and Azayleah watched in awe the whole time. Her and Leah are kinda talking now but I can see Azaylea keeping a little distance from her.

After we finish dancing, I go sit down with Azaylea. She on her phone talking to someone. She sitting by herself outside where the pool is.

"Hey baby." I say. She puts a finger at me telling me to wait for a second.

"Hey. You got another party in 2 days so I gotta book y'all a flight to Ohio." She says after she hangs up the phone.

"Baby you been working so hard lately." I sit her in my lap and hold her.

To be honest, I'm tryna get some pussy tonight you know what I mean?

She turns around and kisses me, we start making out and I bring her to a secluded place and one thing lead to another and I beat her pussy up tonight.

We went home after the party and I drew her a bath, she feel asleep so I dried her off.

Tonight was good.

Teo's pov

"Teo your'e so stupid!" Leah says to me.

"FYM I wasn't doing anything with her she just a fan!" I yell back.

"Oh yeah then why she all up on your dick?!"

"Don't be saying that shit I know you sneak out the crib late at night to go suck some dick." I say and she's so taken back.

I could've broke up with her a long time ago but I just wanted to know if  Azaylea would be jealous. It's not working though cuz her and my brother are getting very close.

"Bitch! Ion even love you no more. Go sleep on the couch tonight." I say.

I think I still have feelings for Azaylea but it's been hard to show them because of Ayo and Leah.

Leah's pov

He's lying he will always love me.

And I will fuck up any bitch who tries to mess us up.

_________________________________
Summer vacation is finally here

How is this chapter

Unicorn gang