4

Teo's pov

I go in the kitchen to get some water. It's very early in the morning. I see that Azaylea is snoring quietly. She been doing homework all night. She so cute. 

I kinda want her to be mine but with everything that's happening right now, it just doesn't seem like the right thing to do. We both busy and it would stress us both out. 

I carry her to my room and we sleep for the night. 

When we wake up in the morning, it's another busy day with meetings. We arrive at the place and we talk with this dude about business stuff. Ayo does most of the talking. Azaylea in the store right next to us, talking to the owner about us sponsoring their clothing. 

When we get out of the meeting, I bump into a long time friend I haven't seen for years, Kayleah. 

"Omg Teo is that you?!" She says. 

"Leah I haven't seen you in so long!" I say hugging her. We hug for a long time before I back away, but it seemed like she wanted to hold on forever. I admit, we dated a while back when I still went to school. I take online school now. And now that I'm seeing her face again, a little bit of my feelings came back for her. She bad asf now. 

"We should hang later." She says. 

"Sure, after I do one more thing with Ayo we was finna hit the Lenox mall. You should come with us." I say and she nods her head. She kisses my cheek before we go into the store where Azaylea is. 

Ayo's pov

I don't like Kayleah, or leah. She played my brother's heart too many times and look at him, falling back into her old ways. She such a ho too. And so needy and clingy. I believe she's the true definition of a bitch. Like if you looked up what a bitch is in a dictionary, her face would come up.

And then Teo just invited her to the mall, it was just suppose to us, team m&m. The M stands for Michigan, where I'm from and the other M, Maryland, where Azaylea is from. That's 2 M's. 

We arrive at the store and Azayleah is browsing through their clothes. 

"Oh hey guys." She says and smiles but automatically stops smiling when she sees Teo's arm around Leah. 

But she fakes her smile again, ignoring her and giving us clothes. 

"Aye these are lit." Teo says and Leah giggles. She ignores his comment. 

"Thanks bestie." I say to her. 

"Your welcome bestie." She winks making me blush. She's so pretty. 

We finish our thing at the store and we call an uber to go to the Lenox. They sit in the back together while we sit in front. She lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her. In the mirror where the driver's seat is, I see Teo lowkey glaring at us. 

Well his own fault for bringing that ho with him, ima take care of Azaylea today. 

We split up when we get to the mall because Teo wanted to catch up with Leah. Catch up my ass, she probably just gonna use him for fame. Or she's gonna suck his dick. 

Dirty STD infectious bitch.    

Me and Azaylea go get some ice cream first. 

"Thanks Ayo but you didn't have to pay for me." She says to me. 

"It's the least I could do, you always working hard to make business meetings happen and confirming booked parties and whatever." She smiles at me. 

We finish out ice cream and go into H and M.

"Ayo who was that girl?" She says. I can tell she's not happy. They've gotten really close and I can't believe he would just do her like that. 

"Some dirty bitch Teo used to fuck with." 

"Damn dirty?" She says laughing. 

"Yea she a ho and she proud of it. But don't worry about them anymore. I'm here to save the day!" I say stupidly and I put my arm up like superman, she slaps my arm. 

"You look stupid doing that." She says. I pout. She chuckles. I smile. 

"I wouldn't worry about her. Ima do something if she stay here for too long." I say making a 'ew' face.  

We go back home and that bitch is stilllllllllllllllllll with us. Like what she even doing here? She irrelevant. 

They go into Teo's room and they lock the door. We sit on the couch together watching family guy. Moments later we hearing moaning coming from that room. 

"Well I'm definitely not sleeping there anymore." She says making a disgusted face. 

"That's ok you sleep with daddy ayleo tonight." 

When nightime comes around, Leah still hasn't left. Azaylea walks into my room and I tell her to change in some of my clothes. She grabs some shorts and one of my sweaters and cuddles up with me. 

"Goodnight Ayo." She says. 

"Goodnight bestie." I say and kiss her forehead. I run my fingers through her hair until she falls asleep. 

Just besties right? 

_____________________________________

How was this chapter? 

send me requests for 'ayo and teo imagines please' 

unicorn gang