16

Azaylea's pov

I've been getting a lot hate lately cuz me and Ayo not together anymore. I told myself that I wouldn't let it get to my head but I can stop reading everyone's opinions.

You a bitch for leaving Ayo

Ayo is my fucking husband and you broke his heart I'm coming after you bitch

What did he even see in you ?

I hope she dies 😂

Like damn bruh, they so hateful for no reason. I notice that I haven't been myself lately, and everyone's starting to see it too. We've been late to meetings before. Ayo been starting to do all that stuff but he's so quiet.

Usually he would be the one talking the most during interviews but Mateo has to do that now, Ayo just sits there.

I've been better before. It's been a couple months now and I'm still heartbroken, it's hard to get over him.

"Azaylea you should eat something." Teo says walking into our room. I don't answer him and crawl more into the bed and cuddle with Benji.

Teo gets in the bed with me.

"We have to leave, we gotta dance tonight. And we want you to be there cuz you gotta say some stuff."

I groan and get ready.

He hands me a sand which and we wait for the Uber. Ayo stands by himself and he has a hood on with earbuds plugged in.

Literally how I wanna be right now. I eat my sandwich quietly and Teo sings to himself.

________________________

"I would just like the thank Ayo and Teo for being so humble to all of you, they really are some of the best people you'll ever know." I say into the cheering crowd.

"I would also like to thank Will for -"

And a knife comes charging at me. My reflexes kick in and I move but the sharp part of the knife grazes my left arm. The crowd gasped and everyone goes quiet. The cut isn't deep but there's a lot of blood coming out. A girl start screaming and then everyone else does. You hear all types of comments, everyone is just freaking out.

I drop the microphone and Ayo picks me up and brings me to the van that rushes to the hospital.

After getting stitches, we go back home but you can feel and awkward tension in the car. Everyone has a neutral expression on their face, expect Ayo's. He's kinda got a look of disappointment and anger.

When we get back home I automatically just plop down on the couch, head first.

Today was such a bad day. I've already been depressed for a while this is just gonna make me worry even more.

Some time after.........

Ayo and Teo went to a performance today with Usher and I decided to stay home cuz I wasn't feeling it. I'm never feeling it.

I've stopped talking a lot, everyone's really concerned.

Ayo has been taking care of me and being overprotective ever since that day. He'll never let me out his sight wherever we go out.

"I just don't think I can handle the pressure anymore ya know?" I say to benji who barks and sits on my lap.

I hear a knock on the door. I see Isaiah's hair though the door hole and I open it.

"Heyyyyyy how's my favorite person doing?" He smiles and opens his arm for a hug.

I gladly accept it and hug him. He always gives the best hugs.

He sets the food down and I grab the waffales. I feel like I haven't eaten in so long. I set the plate on the table while I turn on the tv.

"Benji no!" I say as he grabs a piece of waffle.

Omg I need to get him to stop eating human stuff.

"So how you been holding up? You been sleeping? Eating?" Isaiah says.

I shrug and he brings me closer to him.

"Don't worry, were all here to help you out."

"I just feel like I can't do it anymore. Have you seen the news, they're making crazy statements of things that have never happened and everyone is hating under the comments. Can you see it's affecting Ayo too?" I pick at my nails. He wraps his arms around me.

"Well it's affecting you more and you shouldn't worry, you still have fans who believe in you."

"Like I said, I don't feel capable of having this job anymore."

"What do you mean? You're such a good co-manager with Will."

"I think I wanna quit."

________________________

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Bruh renzell is so cute 😂

I don't really have anything else to say so yeah, go check out some of my other stories.

Unicorn gang 🦄