10

Ayo's pov

"Thank you guys for watching us but we also need to appreciate our manger. Everyone give a big round of applause to Azaylea!!" The crowd screams and shouts and she shyly walks up from behind stage.

I think my fans are starting to grow on her. Everyone starting to support us now.

I kiss her cheek and the crowd goes crazy. Teo records it. He's been kinda better cuz I haven't seen Leah as much as I used too but I think they still together.

But sometimes with I'm with Azaylea I see him glaring and shit. Like calm the hell down bro. After the performance, we go out to eat. Leah is meeting us there.

We sit down at the restaurants and we start talking away about things and the friendship gang joins with us.

"Ayeee friendship!!" I say and we start geeking.

Issa whole new wave bitchesssss.

When we start ordering our food, Leah walks to our table and her purple weave is all types of messed up and it looks like a birds nest. She got some white stuff around her lips too.

My purple hair looks great but i don't know what happened to her.

"Hey baby." Leah says to Teo and tries to kiss him but he saw the stuff around his mouth and he scooted back a good foot.

"What? Do I got something on my mouth?" She wipes her mouth and sees the white stuff.

Disgusting. She makes me feel dirty.

We go on with dinner and everyone ignores her, even Teo.

When we go home, Leah stays over and her and Teo are cuddling on the couch together. I go into my room.

Azaylea sits in front of the vanity and I sit with her.

"I love you baby. I know it's kinda early to say that right now but that's how I feel about you. I see you in my future." I say.

She turns around and smiles. She changes into her pajamas and she crawls under my arms.

Man I love her so much.

We fall asleep peacefully that night. Well, around 3am we were woken up by Teo and Leah having sex.

Once again, disgusting.

_____________________

Sorry it was a short chapter, but something cooking soon, I think in the next chapter idk I have to check my notes 😂

Unicorn gang 🦄🦄